CHEMISTRY MOCK TOMORROW, going to need you guys :angelblush:

I had mine today! What exam board are you on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 382
Original post by frances98
I had mine today! What exam board are you on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel! How was it?

What should I do? I've studied, finished learning/revising from the text books.
I've done one past paper completely, and i've done like 2 others but cbaed to finish them..

What should I do now? And what year past papers should I look at more? I've done June 2009 :rofl:
Dunno if i should be looking at latest, or what :tongue:
Original post by Dinaa
Edexcel! How was it?

What should I do? I've studied, finished learning/revising from the text books.
I've done one past paper completely, and i've done like 2 others but cbaed to finish them..

What should I do now? And what year past papers should I look at more? I've done June 2009 :rofl:
Dunno if i should be looking at latest, or what :tongue:

If you really wanna test yourself I'd do Jan 2010, it's the hardest recent paper (48 for an A, 62 for full UMS)
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm resitting unit 1 for edexcel.
would appreciate any help on topics if I have any :P
The hardest Edexcel papers were the ones back in 09/10 if my memory serves me right.
Original post by James A
The hardest Edexcel papers were the ones back in 09/10 if my memory serves me right.

Jan 2010 boundaries http://gyazo.com/eb7eb40c9031c1062c6f9b2ddc250eef :eek:

:eek::eek: Wondered why my teacher said to use the 09/10 papers for revision for my mock next week hahaha, god bless.
Original post by jshep000
:eek::eek: Wondered why my teacher said to use the 09/10 papers for revision for my mock next week hahaha, god bless.

Aha we had our mock of the mock on Jan 10 :redface: Had my actual mock today :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
Aha we had our mock of the mock on Jan 10 :redface: Had my actual mock today :tongue:

Nice, how do you think it went?:biggrin: I'm guessing you had last years paper or did your school compile the test of questions from all the papers?:eek:
Hey I'm doing AQA and lucky me I've got a chem exam tomorrow- need to hit my target grade.

Revising like mad :wink:

BTW who gets isomerism?
Nice, how do you think it went?:biggrin: I'm guessing you had last years paper or did your school compile the test of questions from all the papers?:eek:

Pretty well, yeah we did the 2014 paper which was a lot easier than the Jan 2010 paper :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
Pretty well, yeah we did the 2014 paper which was a lot easier than the Jan 2010 paper :tongue:

Nice man, gives me hope then:redface:
Original post by haemo
So far I have for question 2:

1. Write a balanced symbol equation
2. Work out moles of H2SO4 (moles = mass/Mr)
3. Concentration = 1000 x moles/volume

But to work out the concentration I need the volume of H2SO4 - I might be missing something here, are you sure that's all of the question?

I already solved it not long ago, still thank you :smile:
Reply 394
Original post by BBeyond
If you really wanna test yourself I'd do Jan 2010, it's the hardest recent paper (48 for an A, 62 for full UMS)

WTF, WHYYYYYYY DID YOU TELL ME TO DO THAT?????!??!??! I JUST DONE SECTION A. SEEMED OKAY TBH. MARKED IT AND I JUST GOT REKT AND DESTROYED BY THE MARK SCHEME. HOW DID I JUST DIE? HOWWWWW CAN SO MUCH BE WRONG?? THATS IMPOSSIBLE. I'M GONNA CRY BRB. I'M GNNA FAIL BRB. DYING BRB.

:cry2:
Reply 395

Help a sister out :girl:
Like explain in depth, what this is asking me exactly, because I haven't clocked yet.

RIP my brain.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 396
Nice man, gives me hope then:redface:

Original post by BBeyond

I remember my teacher saying agess ago, that they don't use the 2014 paper as a Mock :cry2:
Why dey gtta do dis? :cry2:
Original post by Dinaa

Help a sister out :girl:
Like explain in depth, what this is asking me exactly, because I haven't clocked yet.

RIP my brain.
35-37, 36 is the middle as its Cl2 and it is 36Cl so is +1 charged, double it and get 72? Maybe? I don't know how to explain this one either lmao:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
35-37, 36 is the middle as its Cl2 and it is 36Cl so is +1 charged, double it and get 72? Maybe? I don't know how to explain this one either lmao:frown:

rofl that was a worse explanation than mine LOL
Original post by BBeyond
rofl that was a worse explanation than mine LOL

LMAO had to give it a shot almost sounded logical for a moment to me hhahahahah

Quick Reply

Latest