The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Am i able to change the course i applied to?

I currently have an AAB offer from Manchester Uni for BAecon Business studies and Economics. I was wondering whether i would be able to switch to another BAecon course like Economics and Finance if i was to choose Manchester as my firm, due to the fact that i heard there are hardly any business managment modules available on the course anyway and you are 'forced' to choose modules outisde of it, so i would much rather just focus on the Econ and finance modules. On the Manchester website for the course i applied to from what i understood on there i can only apply to courses in BAecon with business studies and not economics e.g. business and politics, but im not sure why you you wouldnt be able to, as they all have similar modules, especially in the first year.
If somebody could answer my question and tell me how it would go about doing it i would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
The only way to find out is to contact the school directly, they'll be able to tell you whether or not you'll be able to switch.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by AG101
I currently have an AAB offer from Manchester Uni for BAecon Business studies and Economics. I was wondering whether i would be able to switch to another BAecon course like Economics and Finance if i was to choose Manchester as my firm, due to the fact that i heard there are hardly any business managment modules available on the course anyway and you are 'forced' to choose modules outisde of it, so i would much rather just focus on the Econ and finance modules. On the Manchester website for the course i applied to from what i understood on there i can only apply to courses in BAecon with business studies and not economics e.g. business and politics, but im not sure why you you wouldnt be able to, as they all have similar modules, especially in the first year.
If somebody could answer my question and tell me how it would go about doing it i would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I switched courses, and it was as simple as emailing them to ask. I should think they're very likely to allow you to switch.
Original post by AG101
Thanks.

As above, I also switched (University of Liverpool though), I just emailed the department. I completely changed subject too, so I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Changing Skies
As above, I also switched (University of Liverpool though), I just emailed the department. I completely changed subject too, so I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by HandmadeTurnip
The only way to find out is to contact the school directly, they'll be able to tell you whether or not you'll be able to switch.

Original post by William Turtle
I switched courses, and it was as simple as emailing them to ask. I should think they're very likely to allow you to switch.

Kool Thanks!:smile: I E-mailed them this morning so hopefully it should be alright :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending