The Student Room Group

I got an offer for the wrong course

So i applied to do Music Performance at Nottingham Trent University and received an offer on my UCAS hub but didn't get a confirmation email about my offer from the uni until a few days later. Then when I did get the email I realised I had applied to the FdA course instead of the BA which is a mistake on my part but I didn't realise as on UCAS both courses are called "Music Performance" and it doesn't actually say the type of course unless you view all the information.

I have emailed the uni and am gonna phone them on Monday about it but i just wondered how likely is it that I'm gonna be able to get the option changed to the BA instead of the foundation degree as they have already sent me an offer.

I've been panicking a lot and would really appreciate it if anyone knows if I will actually be able to change the course I've applied for and if this has happened to anyone else.
It’s up to the uni but if the entry requirements are similar then yes, it’s possible they’ll agree to amend the offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending