The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Master219
depends what the conditions of the fight are, i.e. knuckledusters, shanks, machettes, AK's, screw drivers ('doctor who' fam ooooh wt u gonna do when i come for u)?

Gunfight.

Original post by Futuremedic2096
From seeing you at the interview day you'll probably loose whatever the case

Gunfight. You're an easier target. Respect it.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
Gunfight.

Haha
Reply 1062
Original post by Master219
Yh i was speaking to a medic at imperial (in imperial) and he said as long as u get an interview and u dont act like a bloody idiot then u should be fine. He said that after u get ur interview, they solely base u on ur interview which i guess explains the 15 minute interview they giv (probs pretty much already made up their minds imo).

How did u feel it went?

Everyone prepares but some people forget things when they get extremely anxious and worried. Like they mite b amazing otherwise just when they enter the room they blank out and sometimes come up with irrational answers. Interviewers also comment on how nervous and confident u are.

I attached the table thing they use at interview. Not sure if uve seen it before or not...

Oh and almost forgot, gd luck!! :smile:

Thank you :smile: I think I have seen it before, but thanks anyway :smile: My interview is on Tuesday :s-smilie:
Hopefully all goes well and I don't say anything I will regret!
What did you pick, they'll be more respected

History, Arabic, Computer Science, Separate Science and I am doing French, Classical Arabic and astronomy externally. Also taking AS maths this year
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
History, Arabic, Computer Science, Separate Science and I am doing French, Classical Arabic and astronomy externally. Also taking AS maths this year

They're good ones for medicine
The norm should we say
You do realise they don't count them unless they're over two years I'm afraid
And your GCSEs are evenore important than ours as you don't do AS levels as your year have to do linea

What do you mean unless they are over two years? Our year is doing what?! I'm pretty sure we are the last year to do AS o.O
The norm should we say

Glad to hear that...the norm?
The norm should we say

Oh, and Physical Education...
What do you mean unless they are over two years? Our year is doing what?! I'm pretty sure we are the last year to do AS o.O

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationopinion/11182098/A-level-reforms-a-new-levelof-confusion.html
they don't count if you do
ie they won't consider the grades as 6 a levels as they aren't all done in two years
Glad to hear that...the norm?

You're expected to do harder GCSEs ie
im shaking in my boots, can someone tell me a few questions from their interview, if you don't mind of course.

Not our year but the year beneath us and so on.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationopinion/11182098/A-level-reforms-a-new-levelof-confusion.html
they don't count if you do
ie they won't consider the grades as 6 a levels as they aren't all done in two years

Thank you very much for the link.
Original post by YvT1
we get to enjoy the beaches and AC is a life saver so i agree it's ok.. actually i love it but i do miss winter!! :smile:)

Exactly! Sometimes AC gets soo cold it feels rllyy good to just go outside...
i go to uk in summer and like novermber which is basically winter so im kl with the cold
Original post by Ani97
Thank you :smile: I think I have seen it before, but thanks anyway :smile: My interview is on Tuesday :s-smilie:
Hopefully all goes well and I don't say anything I will regret!

:smile:

Wow, that's like... Tomorrow!!!!!! Just relax, if it's ur first interview, (which was cambridge for me), I forgot I was nervous as soon as I walked into the interview room lol and u can imagine how nervous and anxious I wouldv been!

but gd luck!! :smile:
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
Gunfight.

I'll 360 no scope u fam :cool:

I wouldv thought GCSE's subjects didn't matter hugely as long as it's not like drama or something... Imo, it's just ur grades at the end that matters. That's y u should take easy GCSEs like geography and ict
Original post by Thedude123
I found these files on the internet, i don't know if they are of any use

Thanks dude! Now I have three years to prepare my answers; plenty of time.
Any news to anybody today? Waiting is tough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending