Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Futuremedic2096
Thanks
now to knuckle down with work

Haha, yh, im sure its given u some motivation to work!!

Sooo happy for u man! :smile:

I remember how annoyed u were lol :wink:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Got my interview on Tuesday. Hearing about all your recent successes is making me very excited! Bring it Imperial! :biggrin: And congrats everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Got my interview on Tuesday. Hearing about all your recent successes is making me very excited! Bring it Imperial! :biggrin: And congrats everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

May the odds forever be in your favour
Reply 1363
Hey guys my interview is on Tuesday, so nervous ! Do you only bring 1 ID like passport right? Or do you need to bring exam certificates etc as well?
Original post by Owl279
Hey guys my interview is on Tuesday, so nervous ! Do you only bring 1 ID like passport right? Or do you need to bring exam certificates etc as well?

Just one piece of ID, no certificates or anything :smile:
Reply 1365
Original post by Lydelizabethd
Just one piece of ID, no certificates or anything :smile:

Thank you ! 😊😊😊
I'm so stressed because I haven't heard from Imperial yet, even though my interview was on the 13th like some of the other interviewees who already have offers! I know I'm not the only one, is this normal?
May the odds forever be in your favour

When do you reckon we'll be added to the offer holder facebook page?
Original post by Rishi1806
When do you reckon we'll be added to the offer holder facebook page?

Later when everyone has them and firmed probably
Later when everyone has them and firmed probably

Cool. I'm so excited now
For those of you who went on the tour, what do you do in between the tour and your interview? I have a 3 hour wait and will end up stressing myself out lol
Original post by sweetlemon
For those of you who went on the tour, what do you do in between the tour and your interview? I have a 3 hour wait and will end up stressing myself out lol

Masturbate in the toilets :smile:
To the guys who have offers, do you get an email from imperial as well as the offer through ucas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
Masturbate in the toilets :smile:

Last time the tour was cancelled, so everyone masturbated in front of the admission office.
Original post by zain135
To the guys who have offers, do you get an email from imperial as well as the offer through ucas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCAS. You will get an email saying that sth has changed to UCAS. you will **** your pants.
Reply 1374
Original post by DCMed96
UCAS. You will get an email saying that sth has changed to UCAS. you will **** your pants.

I can confirm this happens, 'twas rather embarrassing
Reply 1375
So unfairr.. my interview is on 24th March. Do you think cause it's so late, I'll be disadvantaged because all of you have offers?
Original post by Torag
So unfairr.. my interview is on 24th March. Do you think cause it's so late, I'll be disadvantaged because all of you have offers?

I'm worried about that too! Mine is in March aswell
Original post by sweetlemon
I'm worried about that too! Mine is in March aswell

same, whens urs?

Original post by Torag

i was worried abt that too, but i asked them and they said we are at no disadvantage, but they hav probs have to say that tbh...
On the 4th
Yh I know I **** my pants wen I got my offer too lol. Just checkin if they gave a email to other ppl as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending