The Student Room Group

Have you started revising for May/june exams?

Anyone else heavily procrastinating? Who has got into a consistent pattern of revision?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah.. we have 3 months!
Reply 2
No >.< the procrastination is real.
I try to do some work everyday, and then like 4/5 hours on Saturday. Mostly just past papers and YouTube videos when I don't understand something. I don't feel like it's doing much for me though...
Reply 4
Yes, started revising at the start of this year. I wouldn't leave it any later, I would definitely start sooner rather than later. About an hour a day is a good amount on the build up to exams, and then increase it as exams become closer. Good luck!
Ah man, I need to start, but I don't know where. I should probably get on with past papers and stuff. :cool:
Reply 6
No are you crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not yet.

Will start tomorrow :biggrin: (I say this everyday)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
Not yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lool, you're not the only one.:colondollar:
I personally prefer a few weeks of cooling off after mocks. I start doing past papers during feb half term, then normal revision over march and April with content and questions. April and all of may is intensive revision where I go over everything again but mainly papers. Past papers I try to spread out so I don't run out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone tell me a way to motivate myself?:sad::bebored:
I'm starting now, but I have just sat a load of IGCSEs. I'm finding really hard to motivate myself to start on the AS levels, knowing that it could be a waste of time if I have to kill myself on 5th March due to bad IGCSE results.

Tricky!
Reply 12
Wait until you start A2's LOL
I started at the beginning of the year. I will finish my first round by the end of February and then finish my second round by the middle of April and then my final round by 26th of April. I then have 10 days to relax before my GCSEs.
Original post by Anne james
Can anyone tell me a way to motivate myself?:sad::bebored:

Winners are too busy to be sad,
too positive to be doubtful,
too optimistic to be fearful,
and too determined to be defeated
Original post by Adam2006
I started at the beginning of the year. I will finish my first round by the end of February and then finish my second round by the middle of April and then my final round by 26th of April. I then have 10 days to relax before my GCSEs.

to optimistic to be fearful,
and too determined to be defeated.
Reply 16
Original post by noshahmad
Not yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, just like me. I need to fix up ASAP

Original post by xsellize
No >.< the procrastination is real.

I feel your pain

Original post by WesterosWildling
I personally prefer a few weeks of cooling off after mocks. I start doing past papers during feb half term, then normal revision over march and April with content and questions. April and all of may is intensive revision where I go over everything again but mainly papers. Past papers I try to spread out so I don't run out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like a good plan!
Original post by German123
too optimistic to be fearful,
and too determined to be defeated

Nice I like it:h:
Original post by Anne james
Nice I like it:h:

Me too :smile:
Original post by fbrep2012
Anyone else heavily procrastinating? Who has got into a consistent pattern of revision?

no and yaaaasss

Quick Reply

Latest