The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
:ninja:

(subbing, going back into retreat :ninja:)

You didn't see me :ninja:

*squeals*

:jumphug:
Original post by purple-duck

Could you try joining a society or something to meet out of lectures? :smile: Apart from hall/house mates, that's the only way I've really found people :redface:
and thanks! Glad it's over :colondollar:

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------

Just spent 40 mins trying to decide whether to buy these books again :s-smilie: then the countdown ran out for next day delivery, so didn't get them. I *think* I'd like them, but then don't know precisely, so just nervous to get them or not - they're pretty normal price for new books, but I always get my books from charity shops, so don't know :s-smilie: Need to remind myself that it's christmas money, but just hate spending :/
Elections tomorrow too, was hoping to maybe get them before that/so if they didn't go great I could just play with them - but feels too risky cos if I *don't* like the books, and the elections don't go well, then won't be good :frown:
Thinking that because I'm ill I should be able to avoid the post-voting meal, where we hear the results, so that'll be good/avoid any disappointment if it comes. Bleh. Sorry for all these rambles :colondollar: I know it's what it's hear for, but still :colondollar: :hide:

Been thinking about joining a soc but I'm just so nervous of "too many" people or having too much going on. That and my physical disability is royally screwing me over right now, so it might not be possible. :frown: Glad it helped you though. :smile:

Spoiler

If it makes you feel any better, I spent around £100 today on useless stuff, lol...Don't even have an excuse, but it was fun anyway, haha. Don't feel sorry for rambling. :hugs: PM me if you need to talk through nerves or anything.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
*squeals*

:jumphug:

Shhhh...I wasn't here :ninja:

:lovehug:
Not too bad, had a long day at uni so cba to do work. Probably should get on with some soon though :sigh:

:hi:

Have we met? (Apologies if so, I have the memory of a goldfish :o: ) :ninja:

I doubt it :tongue: I just saw the thread and decided to say hi
Original post by stoppingby
I doubt it :tongue: I just saw the thread and decided to say hi

Well it's very nice to meet you! I'm Shan/TLG, the yodelling goatherd :musicus: Make yourself at home :biggrin:
Not too bad, had a long day at uni so cba to do work. Probably should get on with some soon though :sigh:

:hi:

Have we met? (Apologies if so, I have the memory of a goldfish :o: ) :ninja:

:hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
How come? You alright?

Yeah, ish. Just not sure as singing would be too successful given I'm struggling to breathe well enough o speak. That and standing up is proving a bit of a challenge :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Yeah, ish. Just not sure as singing would be too successful given I'm struggling to breathe well enough o speak. That and standing up is proving a bit of a challenge :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't retreat to my slumber with out providing some Dukey love to such an amazing person in need :h:

You rock my socks and I believe in you lovely, you'll always be one special, sweet and fantastic person in my and everyone else's eyes :smile: You're so brave and so talented, I truly am proud of you! You are and will always be a superstar no matter what happens. This may be the worst advice ever, but perhaps have the mindset of just going out there and having some fun; remembering why you liked singing/playing in the first place :jive:

You'll always be a rockstar/popstar/musicalstar :yep:

Anyways, I'll be off! I'll do an update thing at some point soon :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah noo :frown: Hope you feel better soon.
Original post by purple-duck
:jumphug: If you're feeling low then please don't feel as though you need to do work :nah:

Hi! :smile: :hi:
How're you? (New to thread? if so - welcome! :biggrin:)

really not doing well :frown:
Original post by IDukem
I can't retreat to my slumber with out providing some Dukey love to such an amazing person in need :h:

You rock my socks and I believe in you lovely, you'll always be one special, sweet and fantastic person in my and everyone else's eyes :smile: You're so brave and so talented, I truly am proud of you! You are and will always be a superstar no matter what happens. This may be the worst advice ever, but perhaps have the mindset of just going out there and having some fun; remembering why you liked singing/playing in the first place :jive:

You'll always be a rockstar/popstar/musicalstar :yep:

Anyways, I'll be off! I'll do an update thing at some point soon :h:

Thanks, that actually just made me smile a bit :redface: Hope you're ok- please don't disappear for too long, we'd miss you! :penguinhug:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Ah noo :frown: Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, and you :hugs:

Original post by ScaryScience

:jumphug: Here if you want me :console:
Original post by ScaryScience

Thanks, that actually just made me smile a bit :redface: Hope you're ok- please don't disappear for too long, we'd miss you! :penguinhug:

Thanks, and you :hugs:

:jumphug: Here if you want me :console:

Thanks lovely, definitely don't want to bother you tonight as you're feeling so rough. I'm really sorry you're not great. Am around if you need a chat, please please let me know if I can help in any way :console: :hugs:
Original post by rmhumphries

Thank you :hugs: Are you okay?
Original post by Anonymous

:facepalm: me!
feeling really down right now. :frown: really dont know what to be doing with myself right now. feel like my bed is calling me as im shattered and have a long day tomorrow at college. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah, I'm doing good thanks. Anything in particular causing you to not do well? :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

really annoyed, not sure if its exactly justified but still. something that's bothered me for ages.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending