Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Nursing Interview at Chester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caple12
I have my interview 10th feb, very nervous

I have mine on the 10th too! what prep you done? i'm dreading the maths test I've heard a few people says its the hardest ones they have done out of all their interviews
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Just practise loads on the snap website!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by University of Chester
Hello, there should be a red and white leaflet in the pack with the letter, it gives you details about how to confirm your interview attendance.

Here is some of the key information from the letter:
In order to reply to your invitation you will now need to visit the University of Chester Pre-
Arrival Student Site (PASS). To access PASS, type the following address into your browser:
https://pass.chester.ac.uk
You will then be asked to sign in with your username and password.
USERNAME
Your username is your applicant number and can be found at the top of the enclosed letter.
PASSWORD
Your password is your date of birth in format YYYYMMDD prefi xed with the letters Che. For example March 2nd, 1976 would be Che19760302 the letter C is a capital.
Once you are signed in you will be able to respond to the invitation and confi rm whether or not you can attend.

However if you're worried you can always email: [email protected]. Hope that helps :smile:

Hi, I've just accepted the interview invitation.

Is there any more important information in the red and white booklet that was missing from my pack?

Thanks
I've just received my letter for interview on 19th feb! Dreading it! Is the maths test the same as all the others? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was my first interview hun, but I just practised on the snap website and I found it ok xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oasis95
Hi, I've just accepted the interview invitation.

Is there any more important information in the red and white booklet that was missing from my pack?

Thanks

Great! :smile: No, don't worry it was all about how to accept your interview. Good luck with your interview :smile:
I got in!! I start in September!! So pleased xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Linzilou85
I got in!! I start in September!! So pleased xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done! what nursing you doing? how long did it take to hear back? by the way is it all specific fields of nurses together such as just mental health or will I be with other fields?
Adult nursing. I'm not too sure if there were various fields there on the day. I had my interview on Tuesday! Everyone was so lovely and really made you feel at ease xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by Linzilou85
Adult nursing. I'm not too sure if there were various fields there on the day. I had my interview on Tuesday! Everyone was so lovely and really made you feel at ease xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done on getting an offer :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessbailey88
I've just received my letter for interview on 19th feb! Dreading it! Is the maths test the same as all the others? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also have my interview on the 19th feb! :biggrin:
I have an interview for chester coming up and I was just wondering if anybody could tell me about the maths test and the group interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by Natalie Wallace
I have an interview for chester coming up and I was just wondering if anybody could tell me about the maths test and the group interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, Good luck! Before I went for my interview I used Snap NHS which had maths questions. I would recommend that even though it is like 10 minutes just to get a feel of what the questions are like. My maths test was not too bad. They asked questions about millilitres and litres, gallons to litres and vice versa. They even had metres, centimetres and millimetres conversions. To be honest you will not struggle apart from a few tricky questions which I realised and I made silly mistakes at the end but you will have time to correct if you do make any mistakes because you have 30 minutes to answer 15 questions. I would just say learn your conversion units just in case.
The interview lasted about half an hour as we were just discussing amongst our groups but first you get taken into a room where you have tutors and you sit in the middle in form of a circle and start your discussion. I thought the interview went alright.
Do not panic you will be fine, just be yourself during the group discussions and make sure you contribute.
Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi those with offers for chester, how long did you wait for your letter confirming your campus? :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nyash96
Hey, Good luck! Before I went for my interview I used Snap NHS which had maths questions. I would recommend that even though it is like 10 minutes just to get a feel of what the questions are like. My maths test was not too bad. They asked questions about millilitres and litres, gallons to litres and vice versa. They even had metres, centimetres and millimetres conversions. To be honest you will not struggle apart from a few tricky questions which I realised and I made silly mistakes at the end but you will have time to correct if you do make any mistakes because you have 30 minutes to answer 15 questions. I would just say learn your conversion units just in case.
The interview lasted about half an hour as we were just discussing amongst our groups but first you get taken into a room where you have tutors and you sit in the middle in form of a circle and start your discussion. I thought the interview went alright.
Do not panic you will be fine, just be yourself during the group discussions and make sure you contribute.
Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fab, thank you so much! You know how they send you the question that the interview is based around? Is it literally just around that question and everybody just says their views?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by Natalie Wallace
That's fab, thank you so much! You know how they send you the question that the interview is based around? Is it literally just around that question and everybody just says their views?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah it is around that question. Honestly do not panic. if you feel like you not confident when you go in for the group discussion, just wait for one or two people to start the discussion in order to have an idea of what you can say next or how you can argue their points with your own points. the only problem with giving out ideas once other people have contributed is that the other group members may say your points, so just make sure you have plenty of points to discuss. make sure you contribute alot otherwise the tutors may feel like you are strugling so they normally step in and ask you what you think about the question. do not worry you will be fine. once again best of luck.
Reply 96
Original post by Carys Morgan
I have mine on the 10th too! what prep you done? i'm dreading the maths test I've heard a few people says its the hardest ones they have done out of all their interviews

I've just read up on the six C's, looked into current news affairs and refreshed myself on maths stuff. I'm dreading the maths just from what I've read on here
Hi, I applied at the end of December to four unis for adult nursing. I got declined by two, have an interview at bangor in March but still haven't heard anything from chester. Is anybody else still waiting to hear off chester? I'm starting to worry!!!
Can you use a calculator in the maths test for Chester university?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessbailey88

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's when my interview for chester is too! See you there haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending