The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
Nope. :cry:

That's not good :frown: :hugs: Going to eat in a second, will be back on after that if you want a rant? Or I'll just talk randomly at you and hope it helps a bit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Nope. :cry:

Huge hugs :jumphug: I'm so sorry hun :frown:
Hurting so much today :frown: worst back pain ive had in a week or two :frown: making me feel ****e :frown:
Original post by furryface12
That's not good :frown: :hugs: Going to eat in a second, will be back on after that if you want a rant? Or I'll just talk randomly at you and hope it helps a bit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I'm just scared I'm an annoyance. Don't want to be a burden. :no:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Huge hugs :jumphug: I'm so sorry hun :frown:

They said I can be referred to see the consultant (I saw a registrar psychiatrist), but the GP also said that there's a possibility that the consultant will say the same as the registrar. So I feel like there's no point. I want to give up. Clearly I'm just a waste of time. Don't know what to do anymore. She didn't even bat an eyelid when I told her I was having suicidal thoughts, etc. No one cares. :cry2:
Original post by Pathway
They said I can be referred to see the consultant (I saw a registrar psychiatrist), but the GP also said that there's a possibility that the consultant will say the same as the registrar. So I feel like there's no point. I want to give up. Clearly I'm just a waste of time. Don't know what to do anymore. She didn't even bat an eyelid when I told her I was having suicidal thoughts, etc. No one cares. :cry2:

We care :hugs: I'm so sorry she didn't even bat an eyelid. I do wonder what is wrong with some GPs about there. Well, mental health practitioners in general. Makes me so cross :mad: You ARE worth helping though. You're not a waste of time at all :nah:
We care :hugs: I'm so sorry she didn't even bat an eyelid. I do wonder what is wrong with some GPs about there. Well, mental health practitioners in general. Makes me so cross :mad: You ARE worth helping though. You're not a waste of time at all :nah:

Thank you. :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Thanks, I'm just scared I'm an annoyance. Don't want to be a burden. :no:

You are not a burden! You helped me a lot last night and you have done quite a few other times too, and you wouldn't be a burden even if you hadn't. I wouldn't offer if I minded :nah: :hugs:

Sorry she was so rubbish :console: Although as TLG said, we care! Just wish someone useful would too :s-smilie:

Original post by Jay018
Hurting so much today :frown: worst back pain ive had in a week or two :frown: making me feel ****e :frown:

:jumphug:
Hope people are doing ok! Bit worried about money still, gonna be close to the wire until my first paycheck at end of the month, can't pay my rent right now :/

Realised i have a very nervous leg, im constantly tapping my heel, not sure if my change of medication has something to do with it, perhaps increase in stress since new job and little money, Bleh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They need to start prescribing hugs on the NHS!
You are not a burden! You helped me a lot last night and you have done quite a few other times too, and you wouldn't be a burden even if you hadn't. I wouldn't offer if I minded :nah: :hugs:

Sorry she was so rubbish :console: Although as TLG said, we care! Just wish someone useful would too :s-smilie:

:hugs:
:grouphugs: for everyone.

Good news peeps - someone on my AMA thread has said that all the recent threads she's read recently (which must include this one and the Time to Talk thread) have persuaded her to see a doctor about suspected depression. We've helped someone! That gives me warm fuzzies inside and makes all the pain worth it, for me personally :h:
Psychiatrist went well :smile:

Don't even know what to say, though. I feel defeated. You guys are useful though. Sorry if I sound ungrateful. :frown: Thank you. :hugs: I hope you're ok?
Original post by Noodlzzz
Psychiatrist went well :smile:

Yay! :h:
* seriously though imagine you're in a bad way but you're aware of what's going on. We all know at our lowest sometimes there's just no substitute for a hug! And staring into the face of your GP or professionals imagine if they were to just say 'aw do you, do you want a hug' I think I might just leave with a smile never mind a pocket full of medication. Ah we'll have to petition the government on this one :wink:

Love to you all *and much hugs* x
Yay! :h:

He's just getting the letter from my old GP confirming the ADHD diagnosis and probably start me on meds. I hope they work!
urghh. why cant I stop thinking about the past :cry:
Original post by Pathway
Don't even know what to say, though. I feel defeated. You guys are useful though. Sorry if I sound ungrateful. :frown: Thank you. :hugs: I hope you're ok?

:hugs: You don't sound ungrateful at all! Kind of rubbish but I'll survive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
urghh. why cant I stop thinking about the past :cry:

On Facebook if ranting would help :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending