The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Argh, I'm afraid I don't think they are! :frown:

In the email, they told me that they're open Monday - Friday 9:30 - 17:00, except on Wednesday where they're open between 10:00 - 17:00. :smile:

Thanks a lot for your help.
Do you know if it is possible to get somebody else to hand the certificates in?
I came to london over the weekend and I didnt realise the student hub was closed! :rolleyes:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by SSJ96
Hey, nice to finally talk to someone who had an interview on the same day:smile:
Yh, I really hope we both get offers too!:biggrin:
Hahaha, I'm doing the same as well checking UCAS Track all the time.
How did your interview go?

Not really sure how it went tbh, but i think that i could have done alot better on the ethics question. i just really couldn't think of anything to say :/. i just hope i still get in.
My panel was quite nice, but one was more rude than the others and didn't smile once :smile:
Is Imperial your first choice?
Original post by Ani97
I believe so... A lot of us here only need Cs to even out to As at A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate me life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ani97
I believe so... A lot of us here only need Cs to even out to As at A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah just a spatter of arrogance and a superiority complex
Must be the Imperial thread
Original post by sweetlemon
Am I the only one genuinely stressed about getting 3 As this year...lol

No one am even though I don't need As in the papers it's still a worry
I've learnt to take nothing for granted in life
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Thanks a lot for your help.
Do you know if it is possible to get somebody else to hand the certificates in?
I came to london over the weekend and I didnt realise the student hub was closed! :rolleyes:

No worries :smile:

I don't know I'm afraid, so may be worth emailing them about it.

At least you got to spend some time in London :tongue:
Reply 1806
Original post by Futuremedic2096

Just saying it how it is mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1807
For interview do we have to bring our exam certificates in??? It didnt say anything on the email :frown: is there anything else we need to bring in?
Original post by liass
For interview do we have to bring our exam certificates in??? It didnt say anything on the email :frown: is there anything else we need to bring in?

No, you don't - only what it says on the email. :smile:
Reply 1809

Ok thank you! :smile:
Original post by Ani97
Just saying it how it is mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would have said the same. Being fake nice is far worse.

From what I can see, most people here actually do only need ~70% on their exams.

Original post by Futuremedic2096

You may be reading into it too much.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1811

So is it just photo-identification needed on the day? On the email it says "Failure to bring both of the above...", but it only states one thing you need to bring (photo id)? Am I missing something?

Sorry, just dont want to mess up! :frown:
Original post by liass
So is it just photo-identification needed on the day? On the email it says "Failure to bring both of the above...", but it only states one thing you need to bring (photo id)? Am I missing something?

Sorry, just dont want to mess up! :frown:

Don't worry, it confused me too - you just need photo identification on the day. :smile:
Reply 1813
Don't worry, it confused me too - you just need photo identification on the day. :smile:

Oh ok good, thank you! :smile:
Anybody known is there anymore invite interview ..so far not rejection:confused:
Original post by sweetlemon
Am I the only one genuinely stressed about getting 3 As this year...lol

Don't worry, you're not alone! Even if you are more than capable that stress is still going to be there unfortunately.
Original post by imperialmedic'15
Don't worry, you're not alone! Even if you are more than capable that stress is still going to be there unfortunately.

Yeah I am a sucker for stress...which is gonna be a big problem haha :frown: *cries*
Reply 1817
Original post by arm5267
Not really sure how it went tbh, but i think that i could have done alot better on the ethics question. i just really couldn't think of anything to say :/. i just hope i still get in.
My panel was quite nice, but one was more rude than the others and didn't smile once :smile:
Is Imperial your first choice?

My interview was similar as well. The ethics question was the one that I found a little difficult to deal with. A couple of my interviewers smiled while two others were serious but still quite nice and interested in what I was saying.
Yes Imperial is my first choice.
Reply 1818
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
I would have said the same. Being fake nice is far worse.

From what I can see, most people here actually do only need ~70% on their exams.

You may be reading into it too much.

Thank you :smile: I didn't think I was being arrogant, just honest . I'm not acting like I'm already at imperial!
Have you decided your firm? This might sound weird, but doesn't it defy the laws of ucas to have an insurance which is a higher offer than the firm? I mean, if you don't get AAA then you can't exactly get your insurance either? Not that you will be in that situation, I'm sure you'll get the grades you want :smile: better write that in case a certain someone thinks I'm bring arrogant lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ani97
Thank you :smile: I didn't think I was being arrogant, just honest . I'm not acting like I'm already at imperial!
Have you decided your firm? This might sound weird, but doesn't it defy the laws of ucas to have an insurance which is a higher offer than the firm? I mean, if you don't get AAA then you can't exactly get your insurance either? Not that you will be in that situation, I'm sure you'll get the grades you want :smile: better write that in case a certain someone thinks I'm bring arrogant lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's only if I get more than one offer for medicine! I've only applied to 3 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending