I got in for John's too, first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What days are you booking for?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by themancunian
Wooo! Yep! I'm going Tuesday and Wednesday, how about you?

I think those are the days I'm going as well :smile:
Original post by jademell
Allocated Castle for English Literature! (preferred choice)
Anyone else in University College? :smile:

I got Castle for Music!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emzyyyyy

:smile: we can do a cute little TSR meetup if we wanted to haha
Reply 664

Ah, Monday and Tuesday unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got St. John's :biggrin:
Reply 666
Original post by BitWindy
Got St. John's :biggrin:

Same! Congrats!🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 667
Original post by jademell
How exciting! Are you going to the offer holders open day?

Don't think so :frown: I live in Italy and work full time so I won't be able to get that many days off. Are you going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: we can do a cute little TSR meetup if we wanted to haha

Haha that would be cool :smile:
Original post by Elle97
Ah, Monday and Tuesday unfortunately!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh damn! :frown:...I hope you have a good time staying at St.Johns!.Have you heard from St.Andrews yet?
Reply 670
Oh damn! :frown:...I hope you have a good time staying at St.Johns!.Have you heard from St.Andrews yet?

I hope you do as well! I withdrew in the end! I knew Durham was going to be my first choice and I wanted to just get everything sorted!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha that would be cool :smile:

Ikr! :biggrin: what course are you doing btw?
Original post by Elle97
I hope you do as well! I withdrew in the end! I knew Durham was going to be my first choice and I wanted to just get everything sorted!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fair enough!, I still don't know what my firm or insurance will be.Have you put your choices into UCAS?.Now you just have to get the grades!.Im sure we will be just fine at St.Johns it sound like a really friendly college.My only reservation about Durham is it's location as it is up north.Do you know what the weather is like all year round?.I only ask because I have Raynaud's syndrome which makes me extremely sensitive to the cold.
Original post by Audi
Applied to castle, got Van Mildert :smile: anyone else for Van Mildert?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. Applied to St Mary's. Bit disappointed because I wanted tradition etc. but I'm warming to it a bit after a bit more research. The building is clearly not as nice, but I'm sure the novelty of that sort of thing wears off after a while. Slightly bitter in that my boyfriend got into Mary's though... :/
Original post by Audi
Applied to castle, got Van Mildert :smile: anyone else for Van Mildert?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied to Butler and got van mildert. I haven't found anyone who actually applied to van mildert...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dylann
Applied to Butler and got van mildert. I haven't found anyone who actually applied to van mildert...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no it is a bit of a worry. I have a friend at Durham and he says he knows nothing about it either. It seems to be a bit of a nothing college... :/

The grounds look pretty though, even if the building isn't. Plus 100% single rooms :smile:
I received my offer from Durham last week, for Chemistry. Anyone else here applied for Chemistry?

I received my college allocation today. I applied for St Chad's which is where I've been allocated! Has anyone else got Chad's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pheebles
Haha no it is a bit of a worry. I have a friend at Durham and he says he knows nothing about it either. It seems to be a bit of a nothing college... :/

The grounds look pretty though, even if the building isn't. Plus 100% single rooms :smile:

Yep someone on the other Durham thread literally just said they didn't know much about it either. I watched their promo video and one guy said the thing he likes most was looking at the ducks on the lake on the way to morning lectures :colonhash:
Ikr! :biggrin: what course are you doing btw?

Sociology, you ?. Will you be firming Durham?:smile:
Original post by Dylann
Yep someone on the other Durham thread literally just said they didn't know much about it either. I watched their promo video and one guy said the thing he likes most was looking at the ducks on the lake on the way to morning lectures :colonhash:

HAH! Yes they mention how much they all love ducks on the website. I was not impressed. All we can hope is that they are being purposefully cringe - most of the other college videos are super lame too.

Quick Reply

Latest