Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

not sure what to do with myself. sick and tired of hurting
Original post by rmhumphries
:hugs:

:hugs: how are you hun?
Original post by Sabertooth
You might want to consider going to a dentist and getting it checked out/xrayed. It might be coming through sidewards, pressing against another tooth or some other problem.

It's not going sideways because a lot of the tooth is visible. I have no idea what's wrong, it just feels sore around it.

Original post by OU Student
It relieves pain caused by wisdom teeth coming through. It's supposedly for mouth ulcers; but I find it works for wisdom teeth too.

I'll keep that in mind, thank you :smile:
Original post by IDukem
What's Bonjela?

I've been using this mouthwash things that helps with gum infection and decreases inflammation of the gum. It seems to be working...slowly.

It's like a gel for ulcers etc it is bloody amazing.

(I loved the taste of it when I was a kid haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
It's like a gel for ulcers etc it is bloody amazing.

(I loved the taste of it when I was a kid haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd just lick it off though :lol: I just don't like the dentist...or the prices of the dentist :colondollar:

Although I like the dentist assistant, she's a little bit stunning :teehee:
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: how are you hun?

Im ok, dreading tomorrow though, massive girlguiding day meaning beaibg around possibly hundreds of people and im gonna be asked what im up to so much and its like "well actually im a bum that doesnt have a job so i sit and watch antiques road trip" dreading it along with the 9am wake up call.
But monday im looking after my nephew all day :biggrin:

Hope your ok chick :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience

I am doing ok, had a bit of a rough week, but having a good weekend so far. Hope you're doing ok :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I'd just lick it off though :lol: I just don't like the dentist...or the prices of the dentist :colondollar:

Although I like the dentist assistant, she's a little bit stunning :teehee:

Haha yeah it can be tempting to do that :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem
It's not going sideways because a lot of the tooth is visible. I have no idea what's wrong, it just feels sore around it.

Nothing's wrong.. that's just what teething feels like unfortunately :frown:. It was only when mine came through that I understood why babies made such a fuss!! Imagine having several of them all at once!
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing's wrong.. that's just what teething feels like unfortunately :frown:. It was only when mine came through that I understood why babies made such a fuss!! Imagine having several of them all at once!

ive got a wisdom tooth coming through just now too, it's like halfway out the gum and it sometimes feels okay and then other times it hurts

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can be hard to tell if there's anything wrong with a wisdom tooth that's coming through without a dentist. Mine caused me massive earache for over a year and all had to be taken out as they were impacted.
:'( **** **** ****
Do you find it's about a million times worse in the winter as well?? I just lie in the tiny little space where I've been sleeping and even moving so much as an inch is cold. Haha.

Yeah it is. Just knowing it is cold outside and you have to proper get ready with warm clothes, and can't just walk outside, even more so if it is miserable outside.

Another thing that has not helped me this year, and you'll have to bear with me, is the location of my room. Last year mine was right at the end, and it was facing some private apartments that have no connection with the Uni. This year it is facing the landings for another one of our halls buildings. This means I can't get up and open the curtain to let in natural light before I've got ready, not without flashing some poor student(s) :tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last shift at this place, its been an easy night so far but its really dragging, and its still stressing me out a lot.

Just need to remember it won't last forever, even if it feels that way.

Argh, head is such a mess :frown: hope you guys are feeling better than me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meaty_man
Last shift at this place, its been an easy night so far but its really dragging, and its still stressing me out a lot.

Just need to remember it won't last forever, even if it feels that way.

Argh, head is such a mess :frown: hope you guys are feeling better than me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You leaving there? Hopefully the rest of the night is stress free and quick!

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's so awkward at work, during the week a colleague who I know has depression was hospitalised for something I can't mention here. She was back at work today and there's so much speculation, all the other people I work with are talking about it and being quite ignorant :/ saying stuff like 'oh she can't be that depressed if she's back at work already' and making jokes about it and it's so difficult to listen to and pretend it's not getting to me.

but I can't say anything without 'outing' myself and opening myself up to the same speculation, I don't want my colleagues to be talking about my mental health behind my back :/ Sometimes I want to be like 'oh you think it's so hilarious to be on antidepressants, would you believe that I am too?' since i project a very undepressed front at work and no-one would suspect. but I'm not brave enough to do that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had lunch with a friend today & she was complaining about her sister who I think shows classic signs of depression.

She says her sister CAN'T be depressed because she laughs all the time. I laugh all the time! Doesn't show how you're actually feeling though does it!

Latest