The Student Room Group

In2Action 2014

Scroll to see replies

Yeah a bit! You? Turkey....nice, when did you find out?
Yeah really nervous, when I had my interview I asked about Turkey and only 2 new comers got picked! Where do you want to go?
Ahh right fair enough, not sure really, they all look proper decent!!
They do all look so good!
The assessment week looks so fun as well!
Yeah, it does look fun, looks like it could be hard work as well though!! Should be good though!!
Yeah hard work but fun!! There is some videos on YouTube about some stuff they do!
Yeah, I'll check that out, cheers!!
Original post by Finners96
Yeah, I'll check that out, cheers!!

It's okay!!
First time working abroad?
Reply 29
hi guys i am veyis from turkey :smile:)
First time working abroad?

Yeah is it yours?
Yeah it is!
At least we are not alone all of us will be new at the training course
Yeah exactly, should be good!! :smile:
Yeah exactly, should be good!! :smile:

Yeah should be good :smile:
hiya, ive applied for creche team member and starting training on april 7th :smile:

has everyone already sent off dbs applications?
Hiya, ahh nice! Know where you want to go? Yeah I sent mine off last week, done yours yet? :smile:
Not too sure yet turkey or spain i think, wbu? :smile: do we make our choices when we are in the isle of wight? i didnt put anything down in my application :/

i got the dbs application in the post today so hopefully ill send it off soon, im worried it wont come back in time !!
Yeah Spain or Greece maybe, they all look brilliant though, not sure if we get a choice or if they just tell us where we will be going, I didn't put anything about it on my applicaton either!! Yeah hopefully DBS will be all sorted, sure it will be!!
There will be a chance to tell them where you would like to go they try and out you there but they can't gauntee that you will get it but they try their best!
There was a list you can choose from but some of them are for returners I know Turkey is or if you asked for it in your interview that's what I did for turkey I have to go for a meeting to sign my visa forms and that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending