Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
congratulations lovely! :party::party: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lovely! :smile: :hugs: Hows you? :smile:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I just got an unconditional offer! :gasp: For my ideal course at the college I really wanted a place at!!! :headfire: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:woo: Well done :smile:
Original post by guitaristemily
:woo: Well done :smile:

Ta chook. :smile: :hugs: Hope you're okay! How did school go? :smile:
I feel so broken. been sobbing in bed. cant soothe myself. I am too tired.
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I just got an unconditional offer! :gasp: For my ideal course at the college I really wanted a place at!!! :headfire: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done.
Finally went to the doctors about my problems and it was really positive, with treatment starting really soon. So relieved!
Original post by lauraaaaa
Finally went to the doctors about my problems and it was really positive, with treatment starting really soon. So relieved!

That's awesome! I'm glad they were so understanding and helpful. :hugs: You've done really well. :h:
Original post by Pathway
That's awesome! I'm glad they were so understanding and helpful. :hugs: You've done really well. :h:

Thank you, very relieved!
I met with a girl today with my mates close by at a bar and we had a laugh and everything. We added each other on Facebook but a butterfly sanctuary opened within my body and can't seem to message her to say hi...I feel like a 14 year old boy :colondollar:

I know I know, she's a human and what's the worse that can happen etc etc, but still :redface:

#getagripDukey #alwayawingmannevertheman :teehee: #smitten
Original post by IDukem
I met with a girl today with my mates close by at a bar and we had a laugh and everything. We added each other on Facebook but a butterfly sanctuary opened within my body and can't seem to message her to say hi...I feel like a 14 year old boy :colondollar:

I know I know, she's a human and what's the worse that can happen etc etc, but still :redface:

#getagripDukey #alwayawingmannevertheman :teehee: #smitten

Awwwwwwwww :h:

Tiz hard when you like someone, to pluck up the courage to say hi without turning into jelly :moon:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Oh wow, some company have been defrauding my bank account so had to cancel my card and stuff :s-smilie: load of charges from some customer service company in Cyprus. So much for using my card to get a takeaway today then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: :console: :headfire:

Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I'm not sure how this thread works so sorry if I'm doing this wrong... I feel really really low at the moment, worse than I've felt before and I don't know how to handle it. I'm constantly in tears worrying about my crappy, overpriced, further away from campus, student house for next year. And I've got essays to write. In seminars I barely feel as though I'm there and I just don't know what to do. I've emailed my uni for a counselling appointment but that may take weeks. My mum is coming this weekend and I'm going to the doctors on saturday. I just don't know what to do in the meantime...

Sorry to hear you're feeling this bad. Glad you have an appointment with the doctor on Saturday. Maybe in the meantime you should tell your personal tutor how you are feeling, so that people in uni are in the loop?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Awwwwwwwww :h:

Tiz hard when you like someone, to pluck up the courage to say hi without turning into jelly :moon:

Them feelz :moon:

I want to say hi, but I feel it's too late in the day (as in today) for that...not that I would anyway. WHHHHHHYYYYY!? :lol: :colondollar:

20 going back to 14 :giggle:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I'm not sure how this thread works so sorry if I'm doing this wrong... I feel really really low at the moment, worse than I've felt before and I don't know how to handle it. I'm constantly in tears worrying about my crappy, overpriced, further away from campus, student house for next year. And I've got essays to write. In seminars I barely feel as though I'm there and I just don't know what to do. I've emailed my uni for a counselling appointment but that may take weeks. My mum is coming this weekend and I'm going to the doctors on saturday. I just don't know what to do in the meantime...

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low. Going to the doctor is a good idea, as is seeing your mother. In the meantime I'd say try to take things easy. When you feel low it can be hard to find motivation to do stuff like shower or eat so try to keep on top of that, even if eating is just something like delicious ice cream! I agree with TLG that you should talk to your personal tutor, you might be able to get an extension on those essays which might help take the pressure off a bit.
So i think my asthmas returned, and just walked back from senior section and theres a fair hill, but iv got in and was wheezing and my step dad commented and i KNOW he was hinting at my weight. But im pretty sure its actually my asthmas as my chest tightens and i feel i cant breath properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So last night's optimism was short-lived :ninja:. I know it's lame but I'm trying to pick something good from everyday to help keep my head above water. Today's is that I've done a bit of my essay (and although it's stressful I found myself enjoying it a bit :headfire:!).
Omg omg omg I sent a message to her! I'm running away from the screen...I might even go to sleep! I'm too scared to check Facebook! So much for maturity :rolleyes:

Can you tell that I'm nervous, I don't know why...actually maybe I do...I don't know.

*hides behind pillow* :colondollar:

This reminds of them days when you spoke to your crush on MSN :lol:
Original post by Anonymous #2
So last night's optimism was short-lived :ninja:. I know it's lame but I'm trying to pick something good from everyday to help keep my head above water. Today's is that I've done a bit of my essay (and although it's stressful I found myself enjoying it a bit :headfire:!).

Thats a massive positive! I used to hate doing essays haha. Be proud of yourself :yep: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Omg omg omg I sent a message to her! I'm running away from the screen...I might even go to sleep! I'm too scared to check Facebook! So much for maturity :rolleyes:

Can you tell that I'm nervous, I don't know why...actually maybe I do...I don't know.

Haha i do that now when i send scary emails or messages! Dukey can do it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Thats a massive positive! I used to hate doing essays haha. Be proud of yourself :yep: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :redface: It's for my favourite module so I'm getting into some proper sciencey neuroscience :teeth:
Original post by Anonymous #2

:hugs: Not lame at all, that's actually quite a good idea :redface: Although, I'm quite concerned that you can find writing an essay enjoyable :tongue:

Original post by IDukem

MSN seems like a long time ago :eek: But well done! Let us know how it goes :biggrin:

------
Mood's a lot better than earlier but completely hyper now :colondollar: Need to calm down...
Original post by PandaWho
Haha i do that now when i send scary emails or messages! Dukey can do it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it's not just me who does it? :'-)

Original post by furryface12

MSN seems like a long time ago :eek: But well done! Let us know how it goes :biggrin:.

Do I have too? It'll probably end badly where I would be too scared to open it and then forget about it :lol: :colondollar:

I need a rest, too much euphoria/strangeness going for me right now :lol:

Latest