The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adriennbrigden
I have done it, I researched loads and thought that a lot of it was going to be industry based, but it was not. I am just glad that I have four years worth of customer service experience along with teamwork!

Yeah same, although the research will come in use if we get through to the next stage, good luck! :smile:
Anyone heard from Ropes & Gray yet? (post telephone interview)
Original post by Hazza77
Yeah same, although the research will come in use if we get through to the next stage, good luck! :smile:

Exactly, there will always be a use to it. What office have you applied for? And good luck to you too!
Reply 4083
Original post by Hazza77
Just did the telephone interview for Eversheds, no idea how it went, anyone else done it?

Hope it went well. What office was this for? 😊
Original post by charlypennington
Just recieved an offer for the Clifford Chance Intelligent Aid vac scheme!

Also, I'm not very au fait with the lingo on here, can someone tell me what PFO stands for please?

PFO = Please f*ck off. :tongue:
Reply 4085
Still no Sidley news?!
Anyone heard from dwf post interview
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Skkkkk
Still no Sidley news?!

I have a summer offer from sidley, received the good news ~ a week after interview
Original post by Amin_543
Wragge, Lawrence Graham & Co PFO post AC, really gutted. Although they did say that they'd like to invite me back in April to meet them for training on where I went wrong, and there's a possibility to be fast-tracked to a training contract AC. Anyone else receive similar news?

What did you do on the AC? was it an interview?
Reply 4089
Original post by NotMikeRoss
I have a summer offer from sidley, received the good news ~ a week after interview

AH well done :smile: I think mine was a borderline app so Im not sure if Im getting invited to interview
Offer from DWF 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TrainingChopeful
AC for Penningtons :biggrin:

Congrats! I got invited to an AC at their Oxford office today :smile: I don't know if all AC's are held there, but when I went to sign up there was only date available (2nd April). I'm on a year abroad at the moment and can't make that day! I was just wondering whether there were other dates available when you looked? I'm hoping that I can possibly switch to another day!
Has anyone with an AC offer from SPB London heard back from them with further details since writing to confirm you'd be attending?
Original post by never too late
Congrats! I got invited to an AC at their Oxford office today :smile: I don't know if all AC's are held there, but when I went to sign up there was only date available (2nd April). I'm on a year abroad at the moment and can't make that day! I was just wondering whether there were other dates available when you looked? I'm hoping that I can possibly switch to another day!

Congrats to you too!:smile: I applied to the London office and there were two dates listed, it may vary between firms though..... Maybe email the firm?
Original post by Jmartin9
Offer from DWF 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!!
Which office is it for? :smile:
Anyone heard from White & Case?
Reply 4096
Squire Patton Boggs anyone? Heard they have been calling people to offer AC's but still not received my rejection.
Reply 4097
Original post by Sian.
Squire Patton Boggs anyone? Heard they have been calling people to offer AC's but still not received my rejection.

I'm still waiting to hear from them too. Which office did you apply to? I applied to the London one.
Reply 4098
Original post by aj90
I'm still waiting to hear from them too. Which office did you apply to? I applied to the London one.

I applied to Manchester, I emailed them for an update but didn't get a reply!
Original post by welshforever92
Just received an assessment day offer from Mishcon! Was convinced it was a rejection given that I did with video interview over 3 weeks ago! Just goes to show you can't second guess this process!

Congrats! Can you give some tips on what to swat up on for the videointerview please? I haven't been offered one yet but am crossing fingers and trying to prepare.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending