The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

I really need to start being productive, and not just let life go by and not do anything.
Original post by IDukem
I really like photography, so i'll carry on with that. Also I might try draw more :h:

This is for you!! :h:

[video="youtube;1k8craCGpgs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs[/video]

:hugs:

You draw? That's awesome! Good outlet too

Haha thank you. Haven't heard that song in years
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: hope you're gonna be okay!

Think i will be just feel super far away from everything and it's not fun :frown: hope you are ok
Original post by Pathway
You draw? That's awesome! Good outlet too

Haha thank you. Haven't heard that song in years

No hahaaaa, but I want to be creative :tongue: How about you?

It's a good song! I hadn't heard it for a while and then was like "damn...now that no one sing sit any more it's a really good tune" :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem
No hahaaaa, but I want to be creative :tongue: How about you?

It's a good song! I hadn't heard it for a while and then was like "damn...now that no one sing sit any more it's a really good tune" :colondollar:

I used to play the violin (stopped after 10ish years), but because I often struggle with simple things like holding pencils, forks etc I had to give up. It sucks (stupid EDS). Maybe I'll be able to play again though.

Haha yeah, a lot of the oldies are goodies, wish they were played more but. Ah well. :redface:
Hugs for all who are struggling :grouphugs:
I don't know what to do, every night I just get home and waste my time, breaking down or just not having the energy to.

Even if I do try and work, I immediately go wrong and then that makes everything worse.

I'm not in a good place again :frown:
I feel like utter crap and so worthless and empty, all at the same time.
I give up on humanity
Original post by Pathway
I used to play the violin (stopped after 10ish years), but because I often struggle with simple things like holding pencils, forks etc I had to give up. It sucks (stupid EDS). Maybe I'll be able to play again though.

Haha yeah, a lot of the oldies are goodies, wish they were played more but. Ah well. :redface:

Could you not give it ago again? I understand it could be difficult, but I can't see why not :smile: Unless I'm missing something for which i apologise for :redface:

I know! My favourite music genre is pretty much 80s rock/metal. There are a few bands today that I enjoy like Foo Fighters, Stereophonics, Muse, The Killers n'all, but I don't know...todays bands feel hit and miss for me :redface:
A lot going on in here at the moment sorry you're all going through it :frown:

None of you deserve to feel rubbish and none of you are. Society isn't perfect and sadly some people get more of the brunt of it than others. Don't blame yourselves. Nobodies perfect not even 'normal' people, so cut yourselves some slack :redface:
Too dissociated
Original post by furryface12
Too dissociated

Would PMing help? I'm online "researching" for my conference presentation :ninja: :ahee: :ninja:
Too dissociated
:console:

My dissasociation is there virtually 24/7 most of the time. As a stress response it got reinforced so many times that I think my brain just decided what's the point removing the state... You need it all the time :frown:.

Do you want to say what you think made you go into the state? :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
A lot going on in here at the moment sorry you're all going through it :frown:

None of you deserve to feel rubbish and none of you are. Society isn't perfect and sadly some people get more of the brunt of it than others. Don't blame yourselves. Nobodies perfect not even 'normal' people, so cut yourselves some slack :redface:

Thanks for your kind words to us all, but it is quite hard. :frown:
dissociation*
Original post by CescaD96
Thanks for your kind words to us all, but it is quite hard. :frown:
Believe me I know how hard it is. I can say that stuff but putting it into practice is a whole different story... I thought it's just nice to say it anyway...
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Would PMing help? I'm online "researching" for my conference presentation :ninja: :ahee: :ninja:

Don'g know if i can make sense :s-smilie:

Original post by Anonymous
:console:

My dissasociation is there virtually 24/7 most of the time. As a stress response it got reinforced so many times that I think my brain just decided what's the point removing the state... You need it all the time :frown:.

Do you want to say what you think made you go into the state? :redface:
Sorry you do too. Don't konw wasn't really triggered I don't rememebr
Don'g know if i can make sense :s-smilie:

Doesn't have to necessarily make sense :nah: If it would help you, just drop me a line via PM :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Doesn't have to necessarily make sense :nah: If it would help you, just drop me a line via PM :hugs:

Thanks might in a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest