The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

TLG Update: Nurse on leave, therapist doesn't work at the hospital on Fridays, psychiatrist not at her desk :bawling: Waiting for duty nurse to phone :cry2:

If I make it to Sat in one piece, I'm away with work on a residential in Kent. Not taking my laptop and the days are packed full of music coaching. Assume that I'm non-contactable from, say, 9pm this evening to Monday 4pm

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
ah okay, that does sound pretty useless then yeah :erm:

no worries, I meant it :smile: meh, I'm used to it sadly, part of me thinks I should just stay up now till Friday night so I definitely sleep then as I am going out on Saturday all day

Hopefully that works out for you.

Original post by CescaD96
It's people at school and then it's gonna happen here, I know it.

It won't happen here. Anyone who tries to judge you will answer to my wrath, and indeed the wrath of all MHSS :security: :mob: :fuhrer:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
TLG Update: Nurse on leave, therapist doesn't work at the hospital on Fridays, psychiatrist not at her desk :bawling: Waiting for duty nurse to phone :cry2:

If I make it to Sat in one piece, I'm away with work on a residential in Kent. Not taking my laptop and the days are packed full of music coaching. Assume that I'm non-contactable from, say, 9pm this evening to Monday 4pm

It won't happen here. Anyone who tries to judge you will answer to my wrath, and indeed the wrath of all MHSS :security: :mob: :fuhrer:

Hope you're okay :console: Am busy all day but will be around my laptop for most of it - do poke me on facebook if you need a chat :lovehug:

Here if you need anything. :hugs:
So i must of fell to sleep at a reasonable time as i woken up at 9am :unimpressed:
I COULD have a productive day, but im still laid in bed tempted to go back to sleep for a bit...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
Hope you're okay :console: Am busy all day but will be around my laptop for most of it - do poke me on facebook if you need a chat :lovehug:

Original post by Pathway
Here if you need anything. :hugs:

Not OK at all but am not gonna trigger either of you by PMing/messaging on Facebook :no: Thanks for offering though :grouphugs:
Not OK at all but am not gonna trigger either of you by PMing/messaging on Facebook :no: Thanks for offering though :grouphugs:

Sorry you're not feeling well at all :frown: Please stay safe. Do message if you need to, you probably won't trigger me, if you need to vent then go ahead. :hugs:
been to see the doc, am now on 200mg sertraline and 80mg propanolol daily and 25mg quetiapine PRN. hoping that things start to look up for me if i can get this anxiety under control. anybody find PRN quetiapine just really sedating? thats the only change i notice when i take it haha.

got psych on tuesday so we'll see what he wants to do with my meds. dont really wanna change off the sertraline but i dunno. having a really crappy time sleeping, but thats nothing new.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
:smile:

:hugs:

and funny coincidence, the school in the news report you shared on facebook was my brothers school! (and potentially the other brother's sixth form) - as soon as i read "a prestigious catholic school in london" i knew it'd be either vaughan or oratory haha
Original post by Sabertooth
Saw my psychiatrist and got prescribed a mood-stabilizer on top of everything else. I added them up; I'm now on 12 pills a day! That's more than my grandma and she's 89 :nothing:

I don't know if the psychiatrist thinks I'm bipolar or what.... :confused: Really should have asked. :colondollar:

Anyone here taken a mood-stabilizer?

if it helps, my psych said he'd consider prescribing me a mood stabliser for EUPD and i'm not bipolar. mood stabilisers can be added on to pretty much any drug regime when you're having sudden lows or stuff like that, not necessarily bipolar - maybe they prescribed it because you're having more and more anxiety/paranoia? hope it helps!
Sorry you're not feeling well at all :frown: Please stay safe. Do message if you need to, you probably won't trigger me, if you need to vent then go ahead. :hugs:

Would def trigger you and most people on here unfortunately. I'm talking to a trusted non-triggerable TSR friend via Facebook, so am in good hands, dw :smile:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
been to see the doc, am now on 200mg sertraline and 80mg propanolol daily and 25mg quetiapine PRN. hoping that things start to look up for me if i can get this anxiety under control. anybody find PRN quetiapine just really sedating? thats the only change i notice when i take it haha.

got psych on tuesday so we'll see what he wants to do with my meds. dont really wanna change off the sertraline but i dunno. having a really crappy time sleeping, but thats nothing new.

:hugs:

and funny coincidence, the school in the news report you shared on facebook was my brothers school! (and potentially the other brother's sixth form) - as soon as i read "a prestigious catholic school in london" i knew it'd be either vaughan or oratory haha

:jumphug: bout the sleeping. And same - knew it had to be one of those two. Alas my school is not considered prestigious in the slightest :lol:
So i''m off my section and now an informal patient :smile: Discharge planning meeting next Thursday :smile:
Would def trigger you and most people on here unfortunately. I'm talking to a trusted non-triggerable TSR friend via Facebook, so am in good hands, dw :smile:

:jumphug: bout the sleeping. And same - knew it had to be one of those two. Alas my school is not considered prestigious in the slightest :lol:

:jumphug: stay safe
Original post by Sabertooth
Oh yes it is certainly annoying....and scary (although I am a total wimp).

How's the rugby going?

Well, I am no hero, either.

Not at all, rather crying, ill again adn torn between definitely wanting to get back into training and never come again, because my abilities just
decreased and I am frustrated and say mean things to the others. Nobody needs someone like this and then, when they focus on nationals,
what shall I do ...

Think I might have to phone the Crisis Line again :cry2:

:console:

****ing useless :emo:

Yeah, some people don't really seem to know, where they work. Or they are annoyed by difficult people, when in my opinion, when
you choose to work with not ideal people, you should not be annoyed of them being not ideal.

(I thought crisis teams are only for mental illness?!?!)

meh, its nothing unusual, just sleeping either 4 hours or 14 hours a night and constantly feeling exhausted.

i actually assumed it'd be one of them because theyre the most likely to get so angry about this kind of thing - i remember when i was at vaughan they were taking the archdiocese to court! :eek:
Original post by Cinnie
So i''m off my section and now an informal patient :smile: Discharge planning meeting next Thursday :smile:

Well done sweetie :hugs: Unfortunately cannot rep you. Stupid TSR :grumble:

:jumphug: stay safe

Will try xxx

Original post by Nathanielle
Yeah, some people don't really seem to know, where they work. Or they are annoyed by difficult people, when in my opinion, when
you choose to work with not ideal people, you should not be annoyed of them being not ideal.

(I thought crisis teams are only for mental illness?!?!)

You're spot on with what you say, tbh. And yeah, they are only for mental illnesses. So they should really be a bit more useful.

Spoke to duty nurse, he told me to go to A&E if things get worse :frown:

meh, its nothing unusual, just sleeping either 4 hours or 14 hours a night and constantly feeling exhausted.

i actually assumed it'd be one of them because theyre the most likely to get so angry about this kind of thing - i remember when i was at vaughan they were taking the archdiocese to court! :eek:

Ah tiz a pain though isn't it, coz then you can't predict and never know where you are with your sleep :sadnod:

:eek: Gotta love the Vaughan :lol:

Ah tiz a pain though isn't it, coz then you can't predict and never know where you are with your sleep :sadnod:

yeah. like, today my appointment was at 9:10 which is when im usually attempting to get out of bed and it was just awful.

and ikr! i remember they had a candlelit protest outside the school and petitions and there were BBC news reporters outside haha
Original post by Cinnie

:woo: :hugs:
yeah. like, today my appointment was at 9:10 which is when im usually attempting to get out of bed and it was just awful.

and ikr! i remember they had a candlelit protest outside the school and petitions and there were BBC news reporters outside haha

9.10 is officially NOT A TIME, according to The Shan Theory of Time :no:

:rofl:
Well done sweetie :hugs: Unfortunately cannot rep you. Stupid TSR :grumble:

Will try xxx

You're spot on with what you say, tbh. And yeah, they are only for mental illnesses. So they should really be a bit more useful.

Spoke to duty nurse, he told me to go to A&E if things get worse :frown:

Text/call/message if needed. :console:
9.10 is officially NOT A TIME, according to The Shan Theory of Time :no:

:rofl:

ikr. i like to get things done early and enjoy mornings, i just dont have the willpower to actually get up :tongue:

they were instructing all the students to not talk to the press and stuff hahaa

Spoiler

Latest