The Student Room Group

Just started AS revision... too late?

I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths (AS + A2) this year.
However I only started revising properly yesterday. I am working at a high A at the moment (I did three past papers yesterday to see how I'd do with no revision- Chemistry Unit 1, I got 98UMS and I got 94 UMS in the physics unit 1 paper I did. I also got 97% in the C3 paper I did). Nonetheless, I still feel quite panicky. Is it too late for me to still do well?
I'm aiming for solid revision over the next two weeks of easter- but should I leave past papers for the second week of Easter? A more positive note is that I have a complete set of notes that I made for all my subjects before my mocks in January, so that helps.
Any tips/advice would be appreciated! Thanks :smile:
Clearly not as it seems you started revision in December for your mocks, and, you're getting almost 100% UMS.
Original post by surprisedcake
Clearly not as it seems you started revision in December for your mocks, and, you're getting almost 100% UMS.

But even so, you never know with A-Levels. They're supposed to be hard :/
You revised for mocks and have made notes so you started revision a while ago! You'll be fine.
I haven't even started and I'm working at Bs and Cs.
Reply 5
I didn't revise for mock and no notes whatsoever, just been doing past papers and getting high As like yourself
We still have plenty of time and we are already in a good shape. Don't worry we'll be fine (I hope so anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You revised for mocks and have made notes so you started revision a while ago! You'll be fine.

Original post by C0balt
I didn't revise for mock and no notes whatsoever, just been doing past papers and getting high As like yourself
We still have plenty of time and we are already in a good shape. Don't worry we'll be fine (I hope so anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha, this has helped quite a bit. Thanks guys, fingers crossed all goes well :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by thechemistress
Ahaha, this has helped quite a bit. Thanks guys, fingers crossed all goes well :smile:

Fingers crossed I'll have a proper eye sight on exam days that I will read the question properly...That's the major source of error atm :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thechemistress

Best of luck :smile:

You'll be in my shoes next year :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest