The Student Room Group

GCSE November/December mocks

I have a feeling I am not going to do very well, and I have abut 2 months to till they start. I have only just started making flashcards and I feel like I'm a bit behind? Everyone is saying different things, some people have already started past papers, and some people are saying they won't revise till next month. Obviously it depends on the person but since I only just started flashcards I know they will take me ages :frown: Am I actually revising too early/late? They are only mocks and they are stressing me out, idk how I'm going to cope with the real thing. :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have a feeling I am not going to do very well, and I have abut 2 months to till they start. I have only just started making flashcards and I feel like I'm a bit behind? Everyone is saying different things, some people have already started past papers, and some people are saying they won't revise till next month. Obviously it depends on the person but since I only just started flashcards I know they will take me ages :frown: Am I actually revising too early/late? They are only mocks and they are stressing me out, idk how I'm going to cope with the real thing. :frown:

Why flashcads? Many students find they aren't helpful ... doing questions is far better.

Quick Reply

Latest