The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
crisis line person just was useless. i dunno maybe i am making a mountain out of a molehill

im sure he wont p:hugs:

I'm sorry hun :frown: You do have to wonder how they decide to hire these people, don't you? :erm: I doubt you're making a mountain out of a molehill :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm too scared to ask in case he shouts at me or gets cross that I asked. (He wouldn't but voices say he would) :frown:

Not a horrible person in the slightest :hugs: Hope they phone you back soon :console:

Do you think it would be possible for someone from your family to contact him on your behalf instead? :console: I'm sorry the voices are being so horrible, if you can do try and rationalise some of what the voices are saying - as you say, I'm sure he wouldn't be cross at all :hugs:
I'm sorry hun :frown: You do have to wonder how they decide to hire these people, don't you? :erm: I doubt you're making a mountain out of a molehill :hugs:

it doesnt really matter now. ill be ok.

can i help at all ? pm if you need to
Original post by ScaryScience
Do you think it would be possible for someone from your family to contact him on your behalf instead? :console: I'm sorry the voices are being so horrible, if you can do try and rationalise some of what the voices are saying - as you say, I'm sure he wouldn't be cross at all :hugs:

Just sent him a text :cry2: Will let you guys know what he says (if he replies. Most of the time he forgets to reply) :cry2:
[QUOTE=Pathway;54686161]it doesnt really matter now. ill be ok.

can i help at all ? pm if you need to[/QUOTE]

Fr S says he'll see me tomorrow at 10am :redface: All that worrying over nothing :facepalm:

Thanks ladies for all your support, you two are absolute diamonds <3

Fr S says he'll see me tomorrow at 10am :redface: All that worrying over nothing :facepalm:

proud of you

Yaaaaaaay :woo: That's great, I'm so pleased :h: :lovehug:
Original post by Pathway
proud of you

Yaaaaaaay :woo: That's great, I'm so pleased :h: :lovehug:

Thanks. Now to see if he remembers. When he makes appointments with me, I never believe he'll be there until he's right in front of me :tongue:

:colondollar:

:grouphugs:
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Yoooo yeah we did :biggrin:
I've been working in a primary school as a classroom assistant this year bc of all the uni **** that didn't work out so yeah. it's the best thing I ever did tbh like I really enjoy going in to see the kids every day. making me rethink career plans and stuff tbh??? but yeah rally good.

How've you been?

Ooh that's great, glad it's working out for you! What did you want to do at uni? Well I made it into uni, but i'm not doing all that well in general unfortunately :frown:
think i'll be taking a break from posting guys, if anythin g is needed send a pm x
Thanks. Now to see if he remembers. When he makes appointments with me, I never believe he'll be there until he's right in front of me :tongue:

:colondollar:

:grouphugs:

Oh dear, lets hope because its so soon he will remember then. Very proud of you for texting :hugs:
really really not doing well. been curled up on sofa sobbing anf sobbing. things are desperate again and im growing tired of such pain. im alone and suffering so much with no oe to turn to and its really, really bad
Original post by Pathway
think i'll be taking a break from posting guys, if anythin g is needed send a pm x

:s-smilie: Please try stay safe? Usually around on and off so PM me whenever :hugs:

really really not doing well. been curled up on sofa sobbing anf sobbing. things are desperate again and im growing tired of such pain. im alone and suffering so much with no oe to turn to and its really, really bad

:jumphug: Same as above really :frown:

Well done TLG for texting, hope he remembers! Hugs to anyone else who needs them, too :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:s-smilie: Please try stay safe? Usually around on and off so PM me whenever :hugs:

:jumphug: Same as above really :frown:

Well done TLG for texting, hope he remembers! Hugs to anyone else who needs them, too :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, might take you up on that :frown: hope youre okay :hugs:

Can pm me too if you need too, offer is always there!

Go for it, here or skype :hugs: Yeah I'm ok, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Team_McDreamy
i ammmmmmmmmm :smile:
doing alright atm but january/february saw me lose a lot of hair, and i only ever really pull my head hair so that meant a receding hairline + bald patches :frown:
the only things i can suggest when you find yourself not being able to keep your hands out of your hair is to tie your hair up into a tight bun if you have long hair, just so there's physically less hair to grab, wear a hat or something like that, keep something in your hands at all times and to keep your mind occupied as much as you can (although if youre anything like me, having a distracted mind might actually make it more likely for you to start pulling...)
hope it gets better soon :hugs:

I'm glad to hear you're doing alright, but gutted to hear about Jan/Feb :frown:
I've never been that bad personally, and am hoping that it doesn't get to
that point - I've heard some proper horror stories. Thank you so much for
the advice, it means a lot to know there are others dealing with this!! I
might invest in a tangle, cause at the minute, I'm tying my hands with
and fiddling with bobbles, which kind of helps.

Hope everyone's doing okay today. My day was okay. I said I wouldn't binge but I did:mad:, and didn't do enough work. It's just hard.
A ridiculous number of my thoughts are being stolen. Even pretty simple stuff - I asked my wife how many eggs she wanted for lunch and the answer was taken after going into the kitchen, so I asked again and after taking them out of the fridge the answer was gone again, so again I had to ask!. 3 ****ing times!

I can't even say more examples as they're gone whenever I try to think. :facepalm:
Does anyone else get fake hunger pains when they're anxious or upset?
Original post by lauraaaaa
Can pm me too if you need too, offer is always there!

Thanks, same goes to you too :hugs:

Original post by furryface12
Go for it, here or skype :hugs: Yeah I'm ok, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Latest