The Student Room Group

The hitchhiker's guide to A-Levels

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katniss15
thanks, how's your revision going?

No problem, and yes its going fine! how about yours?
Reply 141
Original post by Clovers
No problem, and yes its going fine! how about yours?

Very stressful, but it's going well thank you. I feel like my teachers have set me sooo much to do that it will be a miracle if i can get it all done!
Reply 142
Hi,

Over the past few days I have really focused on maths revision - core two and further pure to be precise. I have watched a few videos, made a few notes and I am now tackling papers! I made a few silly mistakes on the paper today, but Im getting there (which is reassuring)

tomorrow I hope to get all of my mindmaps done and to try and do some past papers for science. I will also run through my notes for maths just to refresh my memory :smile:
Im sure you will do great!
Im in year 12 and I will be sitting 13 exams in the summer, which should be loads of fun! Haha :smile:

Oooh...good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 144
Original post by Lauren-x-
Oooh...good luck! :biggrin:

Reply 145
Hi,

today I have went through a load of physics booklets that are homework, but I really like them so I'll probably use them for revision. I have also finished reading my book (Human Universe by Brian Cox) for Durham Uni. I really enjoyed it and if anyone has to do some outside reading for physics I'd highly recommend it!
Very stressful, but it's going well thank you. I feel like my teachers have set me sooo much to do that it will be a miracle if i can get it all done!

good luck!, no mine is like get some revision done, not as much homework set as such!
Reply 147
Results

Did ****, don't see the point anymore. I try really hard and I'll do well for the year and then do **** in my exams anyway. Stuggling to have motivation to even go back to school. Just feel like I'll do **** again next year. Never going to get into Durham (even with a reduced offer). Why should I bother?
Reply 148
Results

Did ****, don't see the point anymore. I try really hard and I'll do well for the year and then do **** in my exams anyway. Stuggling to have motivation to even go back to school. Just feel like I'll do **** again next year. Never going to get into Durham (even with a reduced offer). Why should I bother?

Never give up on your dreams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Results

What did you get? It probably wasn't that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending