Crisis team :angry: Just. Just. URGH.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Crisis team :angry: Just. Just. URGH.

What happened? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
spoilered for body image

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been trying to not use TSR as much as the revision threads send me into a panic but I can't seem to keep away :redface:

Not feeling too good, home alone tonight and I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye and just feeling a bit paranoid :frown: Got a job interview tomorrow and I'm feeling pretty hopeless about it, I wouldn't even employ me so why should they. Got to fill in some paperwork for it but I can't focus, feel floaty. Been off uni for over a week now and done about an hours work in total :s-smilie:
urgh im a horrible horrible person. what is life
Original post by SenSel
No you're not. You just shouldn't waste your efforts on lowlives like me, that's all I'm saying.
I should have done that myself but was forced to come back. Luckily going back this week.
It's fine. Not your fault. :smile:

Not a lowlife at all :nah:
Lots of :hugs: Sorry you're not feeling great still :frown:

Original post by james1211
Me^

Agree with laura, sure it'll be fine (though I realise this is late now :colondollar:) Hope it was okay :smile:
Was going to say completely agree with being confused by the whole paying-bill thing, I sort of wish it just wasn't a thing and you just paid for what you ate unless it was sort of obvious that someone else was paying :colondollar: Also find it confusing with similar things/trying to appear thankful enough :s-smilie:
Hope it was good, though :smile:

Original post by Odd socks
spoilered for body image

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous #2
Been trying to not use TSR as much as the revision threads send me into a panic but I can't seem to keep away :redface:

Not feeling too good, home alone tonight and I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye and just feeling a bit paranoid :frown: Got a job interview tomorrow and I'm feeling pretty hopeless about it, I wouldn't even employ me so why should they. Got to fill in some paperwork for it but I can't focus, feel floaty. Been off uni for over a week now and done about an hours work in total :s-smilie:

Just stay with MHSS - the rest of tsr sux :tongue: :danceboy: :eek: Sorry they make you so anxious/panic-y, though :console:

Sorry you're not feeling great :frown: :hugs: Good luck for job interview! Sure it'll be better than you think - sorry about focus, concentration definitely difficult :s-smilie: I'm exactly the same with Uni work :frown: and I've had 3 weeks! :eek: Having a week off is good though/is good for you to have a break from it? Hope it's been okay.

Original post by ScaryScience

:no: :jumphug:
Also really sorry :s-smilie: I forgot to reply to message from last night/then forgot to in morning :facepalm:
Hope you're okay :frown: :hugs: Hope the person isn't too irritating about coming over and stuff :frown:

Original post by avhhs
Look who has forgotten to reply now! :lol: Glad things are ok for you :smile: I had a good day on Saturday, and since then things have generally been good too. Although I need to wake up earlier.

I do need to improve, a lot. In all my modules as well, I'm very behind. Don't want to fail. Also have an assignment due for Friday (although I want to complete it by Thursday as I'd rather do something else I'd planned on Friday). I've done most of it but now that I've got stuck on a bit I've lost concentration.
Yeah I enjoy going out :biggrin: planning on going out tonight again! Meanwhile I STILL have not managed to change the bedsheets :sad:.

:lol: oops, and now I've forgotten again :tongue:
Glad things have been good :smile: Yeah same with waking up, crazy how much of the day can just be lost it feels :colondollar:
Hope assignment ended up okay :redface: Sure you're better than you think in other modules, too, though it's difficult when you feel as though you're behind :s-smilie:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Feeling bit calmer. Voices are silent but they're there. I can feel them :cry2:

Good luck with the citalopram. That for me was by far the seemingly-most-effective antidepressant. I was so happy once it kicked in. Everything was green fields and bunny rabbits and rainbows :moon:

Completely forgot to reply to this, I'm sorry! :redface: Glad to read somewhere else that badness seems to have subsided? Really hope it has for you and that you're okay :jumphug:

Thanks for luck :smile: hoping it kicks in soon, been horrible so far, though not sure whether general mood or med-influencing-ness is to blame for that :hide: :s-smilie: Looking forward to bunny rabbits and rainbows :colondollar: :gah: (tbh will probably be bunny rabbits about campus soon, too! :eek: :colondollar: )
Hope you're okay :smile:

No, you are not. There is no reason, why you should be.
Original post by purple-duck

Also really sorry :s-smilie: I forgot to reply to message from last night/then forgot to in morning :facepalm:
Hope you're okay :frown: :hugs: Hope the person isn't too irritating about coming over and stuff :frown:

No need to apologise - wasn't expecting a reply! They both messaged but I've just ignored it now cause I cba to face it right now. feeling so bad :s-smilie: hope youre okay :hugs:

Original post by Nathanielle
No, you are not. There is no reason, why you should be.

thanks. hope you're okay :hugs:
Not a lowlife at all :nah:
Lots of :hugs: Sorry you're not feeling great still :frown:

Agree with laura, sure it'll be fine (though I realise this is late now :colondollar:) Hope it was okay :smile:
Was going to say completely agree with being confused by the whole paying-bill thing, I sort of wish it just wasn't a thing and you just paid for what you ate unless it was sort of obvious that someone else was paying :colondollar: Also find it confusing with similar things/trying to appear thankful enough :s-smilie:
Hope it was good, though :smile:

Spoiler

Just stay with MHSS - the rest of tsr sux :tongue: :danceboy: :eek: Sorry they make you so anxious/panic-y, though :console:

Sorry you're not feeling great :frown: :hugs: Good luck for job interview! Sure it'll be better than you think - sorry about focus, concentration definitely difficult :s-smilie: I'm exactly the same with Uni work :frown: and I've had 3 weeks! :eek: Having a week off is good though/is good for you to have a break from it? Hope it's been okay.

:lol: oops, and now I've forgotten again :tongue:
Glad things have been good :smile: Yeah same with waking up, crazy how much of the day can just be lost it feels :colondollar:
Hope assignment ended up okay :redface: Sure you're better than you think in other modules, too, though it's difficult when you feel as though you're behind :s-smilie:

Completely forgot to reply to this, I'm sorry! :redface: Glad to read somewhere else that badness seems to have subsided? Really hope it has for you and that you're okay :jumphug:

Thanks for luck :smile: hoping it kicks in soon, been horrible so far, though not sure whether general mood or med-influencing-ness is to blame for that :hide: :s-smilie: Looking forward to bunny rabbits and rainbows :colondollar: :gah: (tbh will probably be bunny rabbits about campus soon, too! :eek: :colondollar: )

Spoiler

found cute little panda biscuits in asda which was nice :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No need to apologise - wasn't expecting a reply! They both messaged but I've just ignored it now cause I cba to face it right now. feeling so bad :s-smilie: hope youre okay :hugs:

:s-smilie: :hugs: Ignoring/hiding is good, I mean, sort of not good/sorry you have to, but yeah :s-smilie: Sorry you're feeling bad :frown: Hope you can get some sleep soon or something? Completely understand with ignoring messages, too, been doing a lot recently sort of. (Not you guys at all! That's just me being stupid/forgetting to reply to people, but with real-life people/who don't know about stuff.)

Feeling really rubbish :frown: Just feel semi-paralysed almost and just can't do anything. Think I might head to bed soon, but just trying to convince myself to get up? confusing :s-smilie:

x

Hope you're doing okay Nathanielle :hugs:

Spoiler

found cute little panda biscuits in asda which was nice :redface:

Spoiler

N'aww :colondollar: But shopping at the competition?!!? :eek3: :tongue: :getmecoat:

Thanks :hugs: Yeah, I've quite enjoyed doing absolutely nothing :colondollar:

Hope you're ok :smile:
I volunteer 12 hours a week in Oxfam, four hours a week in a homelessness charity and 19 hours a week in a charity designed to get me into work.

I'm in support group for ESA but get nothing other than ni contributions because of my inheritance which is partly locked in ISA's.

I stopped all medication a month ago. I'm meant to start an accounts night class in two weeks.

I want to pull out of everything. I got straight as at school but dropped out of my degree. I'm fed up. It's because I'm stuck with my parents and they work that I do so much for nothing.

I apply for jobs and get rejected. I'm not convinced that accounts training will help me get a job.

I don't even know what I want. I'm 23 now. The reason I'm trying so hard to get on my feet financially is out of some idea that I want a girlfriend and also a fear of future poverty. I have no enthusiasm for my volunteering or for accounts and going back to maths and making money from it seems unlikely.

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 20. Then another doctor decided a year later that it was social phobia, depression, aspergers and psychotic symptoms.

I have no real enthusiasm for any work based stuff. I'm reading a bit more now though.

Don't know what to do. Should I cash my isas , run my money down and then get the council to move me away from my parents?

Few up and uncertain about stuff. Although I talk about a girlfriend etc and enjoy talking when it goes sell, a large part of what I think about when I'm down or angry is to do with people including myself. Maybe I'd be better off in a supported flat thing.

I'm capable of doing a lot of people's jobs but they don't hire me. Not saying I could go in and start work as a dentist tomorrow but I could easily do shop work...

People talk a lot about the morality or whatever of work vs no work but I'm not sure the issue is as simple as that...I'm very confused anyway.

I'm in 9-5 from Tuesday to Thursday at volunteering and I'm fed up.

Some of the people there make snarky comments all the time and I can see a lot of corruption in the back to work charity I go to (like someone who I happened to go to school with with no relevant qualifications or experience getting an easy paid full time position because her parent is a director of the charity while I the apparently disabled one have to work harder than her to earn her money for her). The lady who gave this girl with no disabilities a job then has the cheek to make snarky comments about how fortunate I am because my parents are wealthy (when the othetr girl from my school has equally wealthy parents and no disabilities) fact is I earn the other woman's salary for her too by doing the hardnwork in the charity. I want to ****ing leave the charity but they are my references right now.

Just want to drop everything and go for walks and sit in my room reading. Having episodes of extreme misanthropy and anger.
So many bad thoughts :s-smilie: Really really need to sleep but can't get my head to shut up and just going round in circles :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nohomo
I volunteer 12 hours a week in Oxfam, four hours a week in a homelessness charity and 19 hours a week in a charity designed to get me into work.

I'm in support group for ESA but get nothing other than ni contributions because of my inheritance which is partly locked in ISA's.

I stopped all medication a month ago. I'm meant to start an accounts night class in two weeks.

I want to pull out of everything. I got straight as at school but dropped out of my degree. I'm fed up. It's because I'm stuck with my parents and they work that I do so much for nothing.

I apply for jobs and get rejected. I'm not convinced that accounts training will help me get a job.

I don't even know what I want. I'm 23 now. The reason I'm trying so hard to get on my feet financially is out of some idea that I want a girlfriend and also a fear of future poverty. I have no enthusiasm for my volunteering or for accounts and going back to maths and making money from it seems unlikely.

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 20. Then another doctor decided a year later that it was social phobia, depression, aspergers and psychotic symptoms.

I have no real enthusiasm for any work based stuff. I'm reading a bit more now though.

Don't know what to do. Should I cash my isas , run my money down and then get the council to move me away from my parents?

Few up and uncertain about stuff. Although I talk about a girlfriend etc and enjoy talking when it goes sell, a large part of what I think about when I'm down or angry is to do with people including myself. Maybe I'd be better off in a supported flat thing.

I'm capable of doing a lot of people's jobs but they don't hire me. Not saying I could go in and start work as a dentist tomorrow but I could easily do shop work...

People talk a lot about the morality or whatever of work vs no work but I'm not sure the issue is as simple as that...I'm very confused anyway.

I'm in 9-5 from Tuesday to Thursday at volunteering and I'm fed up.

Some of the people there make snarky comments all the time and I can see a lot of corruption in the back to work charity I go to (like someone who I happened to go to school with with no relevant qualifications or experience getting an easy paid full time position because her parent is a director of the charity while I the apparently disabled one have to work harder than her to earn her money for her). The lady who gave this girl with no disabilities a job then has the cheek to make snarky comments about how fortunate I am because my parents are wealthy (when the othetr girl from my school has equally wealthy parents and no disabilities) fact is I earn the other woman's salary for her too by doing the hardnwork in the charity. I want to ****ing leave the charity but they are my references right now.

Just want to drop everything and go for walks and sit in my room reading. Having episodes of extreme misanthropy and anger.

hi there no homo, haven't seen you post in a while, good to hear from you again. You say you're unsure of what you want, but it seems you're aiming for a full-time job at the moment. So, I know its easy to say this but, striving towards that is something to work at and give you a sense of purpose, perhaps.
Try and ignore those comments, as hard as it is. You sound like you're going through enough right now, people like that are certainly not worth getting down over.
And as things stand, staying with your parents is probably the best plan, do you agree?
Hope everything goes well for you bud.

Hey, dw bout it :hugs: Yeah things are a bit better. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it - keep taking it and hopefully your body will adjust to/with it soon :smile:

Original post by furryface12
So many bad thoughts :s-smilie: Really really need to sleep but can't get my head to shut up and just going round in circles :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you're safe and asleep by now :hugs:
thanks. hope you're okay :hugs:

Hope you feel better! And I only have six weeks left! (Until end of the project.)

Yeah, will fail today in my exam, because I had "some trouble" to motivate. A bit sad, because Math is not exactly my weak point or something, I don't want to do.
How about your degree? Do you feel a bit better about it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Anyone else really struggle with concentration and understanding what you're reading?

Trying to make this recipe (http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/slow-roasted-twice-fried-porterhouse ) and there's so many steps I just can't get my head around it. I'll probably do something wrong and waste $15 steak.

I've also been trying to read the Idiot by Dostoyevsky but getting nowhere.

Another thing is I lose focus while typing and how to spell words leaves my mind halfway through, thank **** for spell checker. :colondollar:

I feel like such a dumb ****. It's hard to believe I did so well at school yet struggle so much now with relatively simple tasks. :frown:

Totally agree about MH issues messing with your reading skills! Have you tried getting an audiobook version of The Idiot? It's a really great book, but I think I'd struggle too at the moment (complete lack of interest in reading now, and my concentration's never quite gone back to normal after the last period of depression). Hell I didn't even reread Crime and Punishment for my dissertation - I just listened through the audiobook then looked up quotes. :lol:

Hope you're doing ok, sorry I've not been on skype (had visitors and an awesome weekend :smile:).

spoilered for body image

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Yeah, will fail today in my exam, because I had "some trouble" to motivate. A bit sad, because Math is not exactly my weak point or something, I don't want to do.
How about your degree? Do you feel a bit better about it?

:hugs: Good luck with your exam!
tired, bored, lonely. sigh.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't understand if you guys go to your gp's if you depression/anxiety if it is severe they make referrals to physiologists etc? Are they not doing that for you guys

Most of the time that's just not enough.. Too many people put mental illnesses with 'it's okay, he/she's getting help'.. It's not ok though, we just don't like to think about it. Some people need more than just a therapist to be 'okay'

I'm not saying this is in particular, just don't make assumptions. For some people going to a psychologist makes everything worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a bed at the crisis house. Feel safe :smile:

Latest