The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlesocksx
Thank you :smile: it's just nice to be able to go somewhere to talk where people know what it's like! It's hard to talk about it to people who don't understand sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is. Everyone here is super lovely and supportive. Sometimes it's nice to just have somewhere to offload without the worry of being judged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quiet in here today - hope everyone's safe :frown:
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Oooh another Sock! Hello! Don't apologise at all, everyone is welcome here :smile:

we should start a sock gang :ninja: we can wear jackets and snap our fingers menacingly at strangers :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Quiet in here today - hope everyone's safe :frown:

:hugs: How you doing?

Original post by Odd socks
we should start a sock gang :ninja: we can wear jackets and snap our fingers menacingly at strangers :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: How you doing?

Meh, not too good but not disastrous :redface: How about you? Sorry things haven't been great recently. And that I haven't been in touch :s-smilie:
Need to hide :frown:
Original post by littlesocksx
I'm new to posting on this thread, sorry. Hope that's okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course! Hello and welcome :h: I'm IDukem, thread rockstar (I'm no a rockstar...but we have dreams right? :teehee:) :smile:

Original post by Pathway
Need to hide :frown:

Much love! :hugs:
(edited 9 years ago)
Meh, not too good but not disastrous :redface: How about you? Sorry things haven't been great recently. And that I haven't been in touch :s-smilie:

Yeah, much the same :sadnod: No apologies needed whatsoever! I hope you know I am ALWAYS here for you, but don't wanna pressure you. Only a text/call/message away :lovehug:
Sooooo close to finishing my essay! :puppyeyes: I'm desperate to clear up my litter of notes when I'm done. :argh:

I feel extremely isolated, as usual.
feeling ****. don't know what to do with myself. had enough :frown:
Feeling good mentally. One of the staff said I was so normal compare to the other people on the ward. Hoping to be discharged back to my mums place on ward round on tuesday. Need some prayers.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Feeling good mentally. One of the staff said I was so normal compare to the other people on the ward. Hoping to be discharged back to my mums place on ward round on tuesday. Need some prayers.

hugs. thinking of you
Home from Cyprus :cry2: Had such a good time and really surprised myself. I went only knowing one other person and I got talking to so many new people, something which usually scares me a lot. I even sang karaoke in Ayia Napa with one of my lecturers (after an abundance of cocktails and the jagerbomb she bought me :mmm:)

Spoiler

Haven't really kept up with the thread while I was away, hope everyone is ok :smile:
Original post by ScaryScience
Yeah, much the same :sadnod: No apologies needed whatsoever! I hope you know I am ALWAYS here for you, but don't wanna pressure you. Only a text/call/message away :lovehug:

Same right back at you :lovehug:

Praying! :hugs:
Same right back at you :lovehug:

Praying! :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

How're you?
Thank you :hugs:

How're you?

I'm so-so - only got about 2 hours' sleep last night :frown: Keep thinking I see E and panic and people notice that I'm acting weird and that my eyes are darting around the place :s-smilie:
I'm so-so - only got about 2 hours' sleep last night :frown: Keep thinking I see E and panic and people notice that I'm acting weird and that my eyes are darting around the place :s-smilie:

I get the eye thing when I'm psychotic too. Do you think that could be it?
I get the eye thing when I'm psychotic too. Do you think that could be it?

Yeah, think I may still be in an episode. Def back to not being fully lucid, which is really disappointing :cry:
Yeah, think I may still be in an episode. Def back to not being fully lucid, which is really disappointing :cry:

Have you seen the nurse lately?

:hugs::jumphug:

Latest