The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Oh okay thanks Chianti1 :smile:
I have just been invited by Browne Jacobson to do the Watson Glaser test. I had given up ages ago!
Original post by Omiclops
anyone else get that email from mischon about reviewing video interviews? they're taking so so long!! when i saw their email i thought i was definitely going to find out!

Yeah, I got it too - leapt out of my seat when I saw who it was from! They're still giving nothing away though... Fingers crossed.
Original post by adriennbrigden
I have just been invited by Browne Jacobson to do the Watson Glaser test. I had given up ages ago!

Gosh that is a long time.

Good luck!

It's been around 2 weeks since my telephone interview

Has anyone else heard back from Browne Jacobson?
Anyone that has applied to barclays

did you receive an email notifying you that they have recovered your online assessment? I only got an email giving the link to the assessment. I have had no correspondence since....?
Original post by student652
Anyone that has applied to barclays

did you receive an email notifying you that they have recovered your online assessment? I only got an email giving the link to the assessment. I have had no correspondence since....?

I had the same as you :smile:
Original post by tehforum
Gosh that is a long time.

Good luck!

It's been around 2 weeks since my telephone interview

Has anyone else heard back from Browne Jacobson?

What is the TI like?

It is really bad timing, my exams start next week.
Original post by CD2015
Same. A thesis and exams all in the next few weeks so waiting to see what they say about dates.

They've not really thought this application process through, very well, have they? Seems quite poorly organised. Hope they don't read this haha
What is the TI like?

I shalln't second guess myself until I hear the result!
Original post by AshenTheSettler
Could anyone inform me how an application for the Government Legal Service VS is made?
All I can find on the website is details of how to apply for a TC, but no links for a direct VS application.

They're weird. They open in June I think - you'll just have to keep your eyes open!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AshenTheSettler
Could anyone inform me how an application for the Government Legal Service VS is made?
All I can find on the website is details of how to apply for a TC, but no links for a direct VS application.

Their website says applications open the week of the 27th April so this week, although I can't actually find the application form!!
Anyone heard from Hill Dickinson? Done the video interview and critical reasoning test but still nothing.
I cannot find the application form either- I'm glad it is not just me as I thought I was missing something! I have just sent an email asking for a link to the form
Original post by robstaza1
Anyone heard from Hill Dickinson? Done the video interview and critical reasoning test but still nothing.

Still nothing yet. Best of luck with your application!
Spoke to grad rec at HD last week and she said we'd hear in the next two weeks. I suppose theyre still allocating from their easter vac. Let me know when you hear!
What is the TI like?

It's your standard telephone interview structure really, why them, why law and a few competency based questions. Good Luck!
Reply 5256
Anyone heard from Blake Morgan yet???
Has anyone applied to Laytons and if so, have you heard back?
Original post by worthwools
Still nothing yet. Best of luck with your application!

I can't even remember there being an option for an Easter vac scheme. Do you reckon they invite the best summer scheme applicants onto the Easter scheme to snap up the good candidates before the summer vac schemes kick in?
Original post by robstaza1
I can't even remember there being an option for an Easter vac scheme. Do you reckon they invite the best summer scheme applicants onto the Easter scheme to snap up the good candidates before the summer vac schemes kick in?

Which location did you apply for? The Easter scheme was only in London so maybe you only got the option if you applied there? I can't remember either but I applied to their northern scheme!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending