The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Have a college interview on Wednesday and i just know it isn't going to go well at all...
Original post by Midnightmemories
Have a college interview on Wednesday and i just know it isn't going to go well at all...

is there any particular bit of it you're worried about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
is there any particular bit of it you're worried about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've changed the course and level that i want to do, and because of this i just know that me changing it going to come up and its just going to be... awkward. And then i just know that my meeting with them thats going to happen the day after at my current school is going to come up and its just like... Mum doesn't know about my issues, and seeing as they sent me a letter telling me that they've invited me to special transition sessions (which they where asked not to do, and to contact me via school only about this issue) and mum was demanding to know what it was about and to see the letter (obviously i couldn't show her, it had details that i don't want her to know on.)

I just know that "we understand that x is coming to see you at school tomorrow to speak to you about y" is going to come up in front of my parents and its just going to be so awkward and mums going to ask me so many questions and i don't want to and can't answer....
Just feel like **** today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've changed the course and level that i want to do, and because of this i just know that me changing it going to come up and its just going to be... awkward. And then i just know that my meeting with them thats going to happen the day after at my current school is going to come up and its just like... Mum doesn't know about my issues, and seeing as they sent me a letter telling me that they've invited me to special transition sessions (which they where asked not to do, and to contact me via school only about this issue) and mum was demanding to know what it was about and to see the letter (obviously i couldn't show her, it had details that i don't want her to know on.)

I just know that "we understand that x is coming to see you at school tomorrow to speak to you about y" is going to come up in front of my parents and its just going to be so awkward and mums going to ask me so many questions and i don't want to and can't answer....

Do your parents HAVE to be in the interview?

Original post by IDukem
People couldn't care less about me even if they tried.

WE LOVE YOU DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! :woo: :love: :woo:

#TeamDukey

Original post by furryface12

Big hugs TLG and anyone else that needs them :grouphugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks hun :hugs: Hope you're doing OK? :hugs:

Original post by guitaristemily
9 days. 9 days until my gcses begin. I'm scared. Scared I'm going to fail.

You can do it :rave: :woo: :rave:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

You can do it :rave: :woo: :rave:

ive already failed one gcse (got a U in re :colondollar:)

hope im not going to fail them all. because otherwise im done for.

hey just to say I'm not ignoring you, I'm just at work now so I'll reply once I'm home and can give this my full attention :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone I was talking to via PM has banned themselves and they didn't even bother telling me that they are gonna do that and here I was thinking that they were enjoying talking to me...obviously not. :sigh:
Do your parents HAVE to be in the interview?

The honest answer to this is that i don't know, but on the email they sent me is to bring them if you can.

Original post by Odd socks
hey just to say I'm not ignoring you, I'm just at work now so I'll reply once I'm home and can give this my full attention :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't expecting a response to be honest. :colondollar: Hope you have a good day at work!
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Just feel like **** today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Someone I was talking to via PM has banned themselves and they didn't even bother telling me that they are gonna do that and here I was thinking that they were enjoying talking to me...obviously not. :sigh:

It may have been an impulse ban, maybe to help the revise, get away from distractions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
It may have been an impulse ban, maybe to help the revise, get away from distractions

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true, but still, they could have easily PM'd me to say they are banning themselves. Maybe I am thinking too much into this.
Original post by Anonymous

:console:

The honest answer to this is that i don't know, but on the email they sent me is to bring them if you can.

In that case, I'd say just don't take them with you, if that'll save you a lot of stress. You're old enough to do these things by yourself :yes:
Feel so alone
Hugs hugs guys :hugs:

Food
Massively challenging myself with food today. Making a rocky road with my sister and I have bought some fruit ciders :eek3:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks hun :hugs: Hope you're doing OK? :hugs:

I'm alright. Dissociated a lot last night which always seems to mess me up physically but okish mentally, and got some work done which is good! :smile: Always around if you ever want to talk, just don't always think to offer :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
Feel so alone

:jumphug:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Hugs hugs guys :hugs:

Food
Massively challenging myself with food today. Making a rocky road with my sister and I have bought some fruit ciders :eek3:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blitzing the living room and actually feeling good about doing it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: Was fun making it but mood has crashed now :frown:

I don't think you did, I'm not sure :tongue:

Hope you're ok :smile: :hugs:

Here is the finished project! Biscuits, malteasers, jelly beans, creme eggs, caramel eggs, mini eggs, chocolate raisins, marshmallows and a kit kat
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
bleugh
Original post by Anonymous #2

Spoiler

Here is the finished project! Biscuits, malteasers, jelly beans, creme eggs, caramel eggs, mini eggs, chocolate raisins, marshmallows and a kit kat
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg :drool::eating: :gah:

Latest