The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Been feeling really low the past week or so. I'm really hoping it's not depression recurring. Been finding it hard to get out of bed before 1pm despite going to sleep at 10pm: just don't see the point. I need to volunteer or get a job or anything, just something meaningful - though I wimped out of volunteering so god knows how I'd manage to stick to a job. :frown:

To make things worse, yesterday and today I've had killer headaches; possibly related to it being so sunny and hot (27C) and having to wait for the bus outside. Actually in bed right now as siting at my desk hurts too much. Another problem is all I need. :sigh:
Original post by PandaWho
Been massively productive today!
Tidied and hoovered the front of the living room, put washing in, and then hung it out to dry. Put a dishwasher load on, done a tesco order for tuesday.

All on my own.

Just the back of the living room and both bedrooms to go :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :beer:

Would you like to come clean my apartment too? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Sabertooth
Well done! :beer:

Would you like to come clean my apartment too? :puppyeyes:

Im ok :tongue:
Still got so much to do in ours but im worn out, gonna do it room by room, even though i only dod half the living room today, its classed as 2 rooms

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Been feeling really low the past week or so. I'm really hoping it's not depression recurring. Been finding it hard to get out of bed before 1pm despite going to sleep at 10pm: just don't see the point. I need to volunteer or get a job or anything, just something meaningful - though I wimped out of volunteering so god knows how I'd manage to stick to a job. :frown:

To make things worse, yesterday and today I've had killer headaches; possibly related to it being so sunny and hot (27C) and having to wait for the bus outside. Actually in bed right now as siting at my desk hurts too much. Another problem is all I need. :sigh:

Huge hugs :jumphug:

Original post by IDukem
Fine have one, I'm not in the mood to argue :redface:

:lovehug:

Original post by Pathway
feel like i deserve it

Not at all :no:
Thats not a bad idea :tongue:

I did hoover him after a hoover once :banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My sister hoovered my jeans earlier because she didn't want me to stand up and get crumbs everywhere :tongue:
Doing my best to cheer myself up! Seems to work for a bit, doesn't stay long.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
E is back :cry2: (Person, not drug!)

You should have phoned me you numpty! :lovehug: Always on the end of the phone. I know I've been on duty all day but I was sat doing nothing for most of it and could have phoned you back if I was with someone chook! :loveduck:

Original post by IDukem
People couldn't care less about me even if they tried.

Nope. :nah: We care dukey! :lovehug:
(edited 8 years ago)
Huge hugs :jumphug:

:lovehug:

Not at all :no:

Spoiler

cant do it. **** this. cant stop thinking about how **** my situation is and how nobody will help me and I cant do this alone.
Original post by Anonymous #2
My sister hoovered my jeans earlier because she didn't want me to stand up and get crumbs everywhere :tongue:

Maybe i should hoover my boyfriend before he stands up every single time :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
cant do it. **** this. cant stop thinking about how **** my situation is and how nobody will help me and I cant do this alone.

MHSS are definitely here for you :yep: I'm around if talking would help :hugs:
Maybe i should hoover my boyfriend before he stands up every single time :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, it obviously works for my sister! :lol:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7

Nope. :nah: We care dukey! :lovehug:

I just don't know what to think any more Tash, I really don't! :sad:
Original post by IDukem
I just don't know what to think any more Tash, I really don't! :sad:

How comes? :frown: :hugs:
How comes? :frown: :hugs:

I don't even know, I just feel like a crap person. Partly due to myself, partly due to others. I don't really know what to believe any more :sad:

I wanna feel loved from time to time I guess...
Still not brave enough to see GP yet :cry:

I saw him earlier about something else and he was really unhelpful and barely listened :frown: Idk if I want to open up to him
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

:frown:

:jumphug:

Spoiler

You should have phoned me you numpty! :lovehug: Always on the end of the phone. I know I've been on duty all day but I was sat doing nothing for most of it and could have phoned you back if I was with someone chook! :loveduck:

Thanks lovely :colondollar: It was late though and I didn't wanna be a bother :erm: Besides it's not like I bumped into her - she's just back in my head.

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem
I don't even know, I just feel like a crap person. Partly due to myself, partly due to others. I don't really know what to believe any more :sad:

I wanna feel loved from time to time I guess...

Don't feel like a crap person! You are wonderful :lovehug:

#TeamDukey
Original post by Anonymous #2
MHSS are definitely here for you :yep: I'm around if talking would help :hugs:

Haha, it obviously works for my sister! :lol:

Thanks. It's not enough though. I need serious professional help and im not getting it despite my desperate, continued efforts. I'm too tired and my future is very bleak
Dad completely let it rip last night. Saying how I'm selfish, 'unlike you I have work to do I don't have the luxury of sitting in all day feeling sorry for myself', has had a maddive go at me for eating tea at 10pm rather thab earliest like him.and is urging me to go get meds. Said if I carry on I'm going to be a friendless hermit. I went out like 3 bights ago ****'s sake
Y
Original post by ScaryScience

Will yoir GP not refer you? :hugs:

Don't feel like a crap person! You are wonderful :lovehug:

#TeamDukey

I don't want to be a crap person, but I'm feeling like one :sad:

:hugs:

Latest