The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Have a strange feeling im on track for a breakdown soon. Iv not really left myself a day for me this week. Saturday i went town, yesterday i tidied, today i went to some boring "fun" day, tomorrow is tesco and our carers anual review thing for social services, wednesday work (new session), thursday work, then friday off.

Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Have a strange feeling im on track for a breakdown soon. Iv not really left myself a day for me this week. Saturday i went town, yesterday i tidied, today i went to some boring "fun" day, tomorrow is tesco and our carers anual review thing for social services, wednesday work (new session), thursday work, then friday off.

Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile

You Facebook me if you need to talk, yeah? Am going to bed soon but mostly around this week aside from Thurs and Sat :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Here if you need me. :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
PM if you need grounding (though if you wanna PM me, do it soon otherwise I might fall asleep and not see your PM til tomorrow :colondollar: )

Don't want to both or trigger either if you but thanks. Sleep well TLG :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You Facebook me if you need to talk, yeah? Am going to bed soon but mostly around this week aside from Thurs and Sat :smile:

Yeah, just think iv set myself up for too much, dunno, still a bit confused about work :dontknow:

:hugs: thanks though hun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Totally in the same predicament. Back home isn't safe for me either (abusive situation/too triggering/perma dissociation/etc.) and my GP here is waaay better than the ones back home. I'm trying to put on a brave face but it is getting worse (mentally and physically). So don't know what to do either. :frown: Here if you need anything though, any time. Please don't hesitate to PM/text me if you need to. :sadnod:

So sorry for such a late reply - was about to reply but then must have gotten distracted/my head is flying away a lot. I'm really sorry that you're in such a difficult situation. It can often feel like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. My parents aren't physically/sexually abusive but they are emotionally and I find they trigger my instability/give me bad urges a lot so can understand how hard it is to dread going home :console: The same goes to you, am here for you any time :hugs: Hope you're okay.
Original post by furryface12
Don't want to both or trigger either if you but thanks. Sleep well TLG :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not triggerable atm. As long as you don't ask me about E, I'm good :tongue:

:lovehug:

Original post by PandaWho
Yeah, just think iv set myself up for too much, dunno, still a bit confused about work :dontknow:

:hugs: thanks though hun

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anxiety is so high tonight.
Original post by Anonymous
Anxiety is so high tonight.

:console: :hugs: :frown:
I know it's a bit of a non-problem but I'm writing these reviews to get my head into a mode of actually doing something useful with my life again (except for things which I have been 'forced' to do on ESA etc., although I do enjoy Beanstalk-I'm trying to motivate myself to improve in my free time too)

I never really get feedback on my reviews though, is there any reason why? If anyone here has read them, are they a bit much/OTT? Do I need to brush up on some area? If I'm just talking to myself then I look a bit stupid. But there seems to have been quite a few views on the thread :/
Original post by superwolf
Ok, slightly odd weekend...

Major meltdown on Saturday, asked friend to come over as wasn't feeling at all safe. Felt a bit better after a few hours so friend left again. But was still emailing him and in the end he decided I should come spend the weekend with him and his wife. Then spent said weekend hiding, crying, watching classic Dr Who and pretending to be a cat cos it's a hell of a lot easier than being human.

Unsure how much of this is physical health stuff spilling over into my brain and making me feel like this, but friend has told me to make an emergency appointment with the GP tomorrow, so guess I'll be doing that.

:snoozing:

Massive hugs :hugs:
Since TSR now lets us see who reps us I've been looking through some of my old posts and in 2012 you said you would find me a girlfriend so I'm still holding you to that :tongue:

Original post by furryface12
Keep triggering myself and so stupid :frown:
Hope people are ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here if you want me :hugs:
head is flying away so much. not sure what to do. need to be up early. too tired of this
:cry:
Original post by Pathway
:cry:

what's wrong? :console:
Original post by ScaryScience
what's wrong? :console:

dont know something triggered me so went to nightline flat adn couldnt go in so came back here but now im really panicky dont know what to do
Original post by superwolf
Ok, slightly odd weekend...

Major meltdown on Saturday, asked friend to come over as wasn't feeling at all safe. Felt a bit better after a few hours so friend left again. But was still emailing him and in the end he decided I should come spend the weekend with him and his wife. Then spent said weekend hiding, crying, watching classic Dr Who and pretending to be a cat cos it's a hell of a lot easier than being human.

Unsure how much of this is physical health stuff spilling over into my brain and making me feel like this, but friend has told me to make an emergency appointment with the GP tomorrow, so guess I'll be doing that.

:snoozing:

:jumphug::run:
:console: :grouphugs: :hugs::penguinhug: :console: :grouphugs: :hugs: :hugs::penguinhug: :hugs: :console:
Original post by Pathway
dont know something triggered me so went to nightline flat adn couldnt go in so came back here but now im really panicky dont know what to do

:frown: would ringing nightline/Samaritans be an option? :hugs:
I just wanted to post on here because I don't know who to talk to. My anxiety is getting so bad, now my exams are coming up. It seems I'm getting anxious over everything and my mind is telling me, I will fail. I haven't had a panic attack since December, but I feel one will come along soon. Nothing is helping and my body is physical tensing up all the time. I need help but I don't know where to turn to :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
:frown: would ringing nightline/Samaritans be an option? :hugs:

dont know hate talking on the phonejust going to hide i think. want it to stp
Original post by Pathway
dont know hate talking on the phonejust going to hide i think. want it to stp

Samaritans have a text number if that will help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
Massive hugs :hugs:
Since TSR now lets us see who reps us I've been looking through some of my old posts and in 2012 you said you would find me a girlfriend so I'm still holding you to that :tongue:

Here if you want me :hugs:

I'm not triggerable atm. As long as you don't ask me about E, I'm good :tongue:

Thanks both :hugs:

Original post by Pathway

:console: don't know how much sense ican make but PM if you want

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest