218:dance:
(edited 8 years ago)
216 :jive:
214:angelwings:
212 :f1:
210:party2:
[scrollr]:eek3:[/scrollr]

Original post by incipientT

Yeah, haven't really been on tsr for ages now so wasn't really right to be a mod :tongue:

Hmm, can't email to you 'cos the email form on tsr doesn't allow attachments, but I'll attach it onto this post - contains total posts for everyone who was ever in the top 10, up to thread 16 :smile: I'm afraid someone else will have to update it though - though, looks like zaback did that?

Thanks for that IncipientT. Zaback has just updated it to include the part 19-21, however, I cannot change it yet because the new desktop interface is causing havoc with the OP, messing things up for me. Will have to do it when I get home.

So if you could quote me into Zaback's attachment at about 4-5pm tonight that'd be great, so I can save the attachment to my home laptop and go from there :smile:

208:juggle:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Thanks for that IncipientT. Zaback has just updated it to include the part 19-21, however, I cannot change it yet because the new desktop interface is causing havoc with the OP, messing things up for me. Will have to do it when I get home.

So if you could quote me into Zaback's attachment at about 4-5pm tonight that'd be great, so I can save the attachment to my home laptop and go from there :smile:

Sure, I'll try to remember to tell you - hopefully I'll be on tsr at around that time :smile:

204 page 1 looks worse than before:angry:
[scrollr]:dance:[/scrollr]

200:cyber:
I think that's what spotify was meaning about the interface messing things up - probably be fixed this afternoon :smile:

194 I am sure of that:smile:
190 he doesn't like what happened lately:smile:
188 do you mean girls exerting their superiority?
(edited 8 years ago)
you mean all these low numbers? :wink:

184y
girls victories

Latest