The Student Room Group

CCEA Economics A21

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Penguinfarts
What did you guys think? I was sad I didn't get a good question on the Euro, so I just did no 3 since I had done a similar question for revision.

Though it was quite a nice paper
Reply 61
Original post by Sm15j
Hi what did you think of 2 and 4?

do you mean b and d
Reply 62
How did everyone else find it?
Original post by Derrylad
How did everyone else find it?

average enough. what did you think??
Reply 64
Original post by derrylad2
average enough. what did you think??

I thought it was quite good, what questions did you do / what did you find tricky
I thought it was quite good, what questions did you do / what did you find tricky

I did the balance of payments question. and for some reason I thought 1 c and d were tricky. what about you??
Reply 66
I did the balance of payments question. and for some reason I thought 1 c and d were tricky. what about you??

Thought it was good, I also did bop, for b did you just go through the different policies like supply side etc, also I can't remember the question in the case study but I though they were ok, if you remind me of the questions I could tell you
Thought it was good, I also did bop, for b did you just go through the different policies like supply side etc, also I can't remember the question in the case study but I though they were ok, if you remind me of the questions I could tell you

yeah I just went through the policies like devalution and fiscal and stuff but these all result in lower prices and higher output and the question asked if this is the best way so am thinking mines is one sided
Reply 68
yeah I just went through the policies like devalution and fiscal and stuff but these all result in lower prices and higher output and the question asked if this is the best way so am thinking mines is one sided

No I'm sure it's fine

Quick Reply

Latest