:console:
Original post by ScaryScience
less than 4 hours sleep :frown:

Same, gonns fail my exam too because nothing is going in oh well
Original post by ScaryScience
less than 4 hours sleep :frown:

:hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Yeah, I understand. I'm the same, but I guess withdrawing from friends isn't exactly helping.

At least you have friends to withdraw from
thanks all. good luck with exam Pathway, i'm sure you'll be fine :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Danny the Geezer
At least you have friends to withdraw from

Yeah guess so sorry
wow this thread's been busy overnight :eek:

:hugs: for everyone who needs them :yep:

Original post by Danny the Geezer
I'm ok, girl I was "dating" (well going out for drinks and whatnot) was tagged in a FB post from a guy saying "lovely day with the beautiful "x" " so I refused to be second best. I'm also wide awake and emotionless.

you sure you're not jumping to conclusions? He could be a cousin, he could be gay, he could just be a close friend. I know I have friends I jokingly flirt with and call beautiful and there's nothing going on there, we're just comfortable with each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, i haven't posted here for a while but now things are slipping back to the way i used to be, i feel like i'm just not destined to be happy at all!
Original post by SweetNothing
Hey everyone, i haven't posted here for a while but now things are slipping back to the way i used to be, i feel like i'm just not destined to be happy at all!

Welcome back. :hugs: Hope you do get better and find happiness soon though.
Original post by superwolf
Welcome back. :hugs: Hope you do get better and find happiness soon though.

Thanks wolf! :hugs:
Scared ifhim coming to get me cant concentrate going to fail dissociating so much
I finished my degree!
Original post by Noodlzzz
I finished my degree!

:dancing:
I finished my degree!

:woo:
Dream.

Spoiler

Hi guys, just made a thread asking about ESA changes... It's in the advice on every day issues section. If anyone knows anything about the changes it'd be good if you could answer the thread thanks. :smile:

Spoiler

I finished my degree!

::party::
Original post by Odd socks

you sure you're not jumping to conclusions? He could be a cousin, he could be gay, he could just be a close friend. I know I have friends I jokingly flirt with and call beautiful and there's nothing going on there, we're just comfortable with each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I could be but she did say something about seeing another guy..I dismissed it though until I saw the post
So I've finished my last exam :woo:. This one was probably the most difficult of the four, but its over! :biggrin: Will be going back home later for a (long) weekend there :tongue:. Also enjoying a break from having to be social all the time (thanks to my friend wanting to revise with me, or just want me to out somewhere. Can tell he wasn't very serious at all about the exams).

Latest