The Student Room Group

AS Chemistry- helping each other out!

Scroll to see replies

Who did Aqa paper ? How did you find it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by allysid123
I found it absolutely brutal :frown:

Ikr! It was much harder than the past paper questions and some questions ive never even seen!

Hopefully low grade boundaries !
Anyone do the OCR paper? I doubt I got more that 30/60. Didn't even do 20marks. No frigging time!

Posted from BEHIND YOU
Original post by alevels2k15
Edexcel as- how was it?
I found it quite hard :frown:

Original post by allysid123
I found it absolutely brutal :frown:
it wasn't any easy or hard but the mass spectrometer questions were a bit tricky
I would say the paper was decent, not brilliant but not horrible either. The calculation question were a terror nonetheless. I find it very unpredictable to know whether i have achieved high or not. I'm hoping for a good grade.

Omgggg! I just realized i was writing in capitals. :angry:

Original post by mo2351
who did aqa paper ? How did you find it ?

posted from tsr mobile
Salters paper was beautiful. I think I'd marry it if that were legal.
Is it time to start preparing for chem2 or is everyone planning on leaving it till last minute.
I think I will have to do a lot of practice papers to achieve high. I am aiming for a really good, high grade.
Feel really heart broken all my hard work gone to waste :frown: I missed the titration question already failed and made such silly mistakes I put violet instead of brown :'(
Original post by Kitty201322
Feel really heart broken all my hard work gone to waste :frown: I missed the titration question already failed and made such silly mistakes I put violet instead of brown :'(

So that's 6 marks missed. That means you can get 54 marks still, which is a damn good score. People tend to do a lot better than they originally think with these exams.

Just revise really hard for Unit 2. It's a bigger percentage so can pull your grade up to an A x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lukejoshjames
So that's 6 marks missed. That means you can get 54 marks still, which is a damn good score. People tend to do a lot better than they originally think with these exams.

I messed up the aluminium drawing also I put 3 bp and one lp ffs I'm so stupid:frown: do you know what mark it will be for a C
Original post by HAnwar
Just revise really hard for Unit 2. It's a bigger percentage so can pull your grade up to an A x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello sister hanwar

How is f322 going for you. Have you done all the past papers

I am about to revise for it after i play some games on my playstation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have nine days to revise unit two for bio and chem D: just great and hoefully it does push it up I hope grade boundaries are low x
Original post by Princess Q
Hello sister hanwar

How is f322 going for you. Have you done all the past papers

I am about to revise for it after i play some games on my playstation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did the f321 paper today. Was harder than expected. I need to do really well in f322 now.

I've nearly finished all the past papers. Got a bit of old spec left. You?

Lol how do you have time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The paper was extremely easy for me
Wat were the mass spectrometer questions that were hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have nine days to revise unit two for bio and chem D: just great and hoefully it does push it up I hope grade boundaries are low x

Yeah everyone was saying they will lower the grade boundaries. My teachers were saying this year's paper wasn't so easy.
Good luck and don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Did the f321 paper today. Was harder than expected. I need to do really well in f322 now.

I've nearly finished all the past papers. Got a bit of old spec left. You?

Lol how do you have time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries sister. Im sure you can do well in f322. F324 really makes f322 easier

I think i've got about 4/5 papers left to do... I think i will do 2 past papers today and go over the stuff

Im on an unexpected gap year and i just needed to resit a few modules to boost my grades up. I've only got 4 exams left so im chilling a bit but also revising

Balance is key
Posted from TSR Mobile
I messed up the aluminium drawing also I put 3 bp and one lp ffs I'm so stupid:frown: do you know what mark it will be for a C

Again, I'm pretty sure that was only worth one mark. You can still get in the 50s, which isn't anything you should be crying about :smile:
C grade boundary will probably be around 35 marks.
Original post by Princess Q
No worries sister. Im sure you can do well in f322. F324 really makes f322 easier

I think i've got about 4/5 papers left to do... I think i will do 2 past papers today and go over the stuff

Im on an unexpected gap year and i just needed to resit a few modules to boost my grades up. I've only got 4 exams left so im chilling a bit but also revising

Balance is key
Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so. Yeah that's true.

Ok that's good :yy:

I'm on a gap year but there's no time to waste. I pulled out the plugs for my Xbox for that reason lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah everyone was saying they will lower the grade boundaries. My teachers were saying this year's paper wasn't so easy.
Good luck and don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you - what I fmd frustrating is people in my college found it really easy like really really -.- & good luck To you to x

Quick Reply

Latest