The Student Room Group

AQA French A2 2015 [Unit 3]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annaelizabet
Yeah me too! it could be literally anything, they are usually open ended though. What grade are you hoping for ?

Have you sent me your email? I haven't got a message.
Hello :smile:

My cultural topics were France under occupation and Truffaut. I'm doing Truffaut for the essay.

I'm nervous for this exam considering how high grade boundaries were last year, I'm hoping that AQA don't do something like that again and lower them!

It's hard to predict what may come up, but I hope something to do with techniques or originality appears.
Original post by Claros
Hello :smile:

My cultural topics were France under occupation and Truffaut. I'm doing Truffaut for the essay.

I'm nervous for this exam considering how high grade boundaries were last year, I'm hoping that AQA don't do something like that again and lower them!

It's hard to predict what may come up, but I hope something to do with techniques or originality appears.

What grade are you hoping for?
Is anyone doing it at university? :smile:
Is anyone doing it at university? :smile:

me!
What grade are you hoping for?

I'm hoping to get an A, but an A* would be nice too.
Original post by kate_maria
me!

Me too! Which uni?
Original post by Claros
I'm hoping to get an A, but an A* would be nice too.

Ahh same. What did you get last year in it?
Me too! Which uni?

Warwick hopefully. You?
Warwick hopefully. You?

Newcastle. Are you just studying French ?
Ahh same. What did you get last year in it?

High B (1 UMS off an A) and I resat AS last week so hopefully that will make it a bit easier for me.
Newcastle. Are you just studying French ?

No French and Spanish :smile:
Original post by Claros
High B (1 UMS off an A) and I resat AS last week so hopefully that will make it a bit easier for me.

Ahh that's okay then, yeah because if you get an overall A at AS, you don't need to do as well at a2 for an A :smile:
No French and Spanish :smile:

Ahh same!! so you do a2 aqa Spanish too?
Ahh same!! so you do a2 aqa Spanish too?

Yeah I do Aqa Spanish too. What did you get at AS?
Yeah I do Aqa Spanish too. What did you get at AS?

A in both, but i only just scraped my A in Spanish, wbu?
A in both, but i only just scraped my A in Spanish, wbu?

A in both too but scraped it in French. Resat my French speaking though so hopefully it will help. What's your other subject?
A in both too but scraped it in French. Resat my French speaking though so hopefully it will help. What's your other subject?

Economics, wbu? Yeah, i didn't resit anything for Spanish and my a2 speaking didn't go to plan, so i am relying on scoring a high A on the unit 3 paper to pull my grade up. Just hoping for a nice essay though, what culture topics are you doing for Spanish?
Reply 58
Do you have the listening tracks to go with the papers? :smile:

2003 and 2010 I don't have, sorry!
2006-08 are all on there, you have to click the year again (e.g. click 2006, then click 2006 again)
2012-14 are on the link below (scroll to bottom):

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/french-2650/past-papers-and-mark-schemes
Economics, wbu? Yeah, i didn't resit anything for Spanish and my a2 speaking didn't go to plan, so i am relying on scoring a high A on the unit 3 paper to pull my grade up. Just hoping for a nice essay though, what culture topics are you doing for Spanish?

Latin. What was wrong with the speaking? You will have done better than you think. I'm hoping for a good essay question too. I'm doing la casa de Bernarda Alba and la Guerra civil. You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending