The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

it seems like everyones at south courts for accommodation, anyone pick the houses? its the campus accommodation.But i put south courts as my second option so wouldnt mind that
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 301
Original post by elegantbubbles
Has anybody applied for North Towers?

Hi I did and I am in Keynes tower?
Original post by Marilyn Denice
Hiya!
Anyone have any idea what the moving in dates are? x

I asssumed it was late September? Like 27th?
Reply 303
Hey is it correct that I can only apply for accommodations if Essex is my firm?
Original post by PG7
Hey is it correct that I can only apply for accommodations if Essex is my firm?

Yes, that's correct. Full details here: http://essex.ac.uk/accommodation/apply/default.aspx
:smile:
Reply 305
Original post by FionaMG
Yes, that's correct. Full details here: http://essex.ac.uk/accommodation/apply/default.aspx
:smile:

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by 19lou95
Hi I did and I am in Keynes tower?

I haven't been told which tower I'm going to be in yet and I applied about six weeks ago :/ How long did it take for them to offer you a place for accommodation? And do you have a conditional or unconditional offer?
I haven't been told which tower I'm going to be in yet and I applied about six weeks ago :/ How long did it take for them to offer you a place for accommodation? And do you have a conditional or unconditional offer?

I think if you have applied then you wait till results day. Obviously, they cant guarantee you accommodation if you havent got a definite place on the course. Think it is mid to late August?
Hi guys! I'm a first year studying English Lit at Essex...feel free to ask me any questions about the course or uni in general :h:
Original post by SassQueen13
Hi guys! I'm a first year studying English Lit at Essex...feel free to ask me any questions about the course or uni in general :h:

What accommodation are you staying in?
Original post by angelfox
What accommodation are you staying in?

South Towers ^_^

whats Colchester as a town really like? like any shopping malls, how far are they from the actual uni?

How easy is it to make friends? I'm really shy and that's what I'm most nervous about.
Original post by angelfox
How easy is it to make friends? I'm really shy and that's what I'm most nervous about.

Im more worried about having rubbish housemates than anything looool
Original post by kikess_

^ second that
Reply 315
Original post by kikess_

What would be your worst nightmare of a housemate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 316

it only took them about 2 weeks for me, I'm sorry yours is taking so long :/ I have an unconditonal offer. maybe if you don't they won't tell you until August? I hope you get told soon!
27th Sept :biggrin:.
How long did it take for you to receive confirmation of Accomodation? I want to stay in one of the towers for sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 19lou95
it only took them about 2 weeks for me, I'm sorry yours is taking so long :/ I have an unconditonal offer. maybe if you don't they won't tell you until August? I hope you get told soon!

Ahh that must be why then, I only have a conditional offer, I really hope I get put in North Towers :biggrin:
Original post by JohnLarkin2011
I think if you have applied then you wait till results day. Obviously, they cant guarantee you accommodation if you havent got a definite place on the course. Think it is mid to late August?

Yeahh that makes sense now, I was just getting worried since quite a few people on here have already been confirmed accommodation, so they must all have unconditional offers...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending