The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
Have you told cmht yet before it gets full blown?

yes and they are like "have a healthy diet" but I keep telling them it's a struggle for me to eat - I'm not hungry
I feel so sick and my face feels weird.
I have 3000 words to write in 2 hours.

hahahahahaaahaha
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I have 3000 words to write in 2 hours.

hahahahahaaahaha

:hugs: Do what you can and try not to panic. :smile:
Having another bad day. Haven't even been able to get out of bed and dressed yet :/
Already panicking I've emailed my mental health person at uni but I think everyone is on leave and that I've left it too late anyway. It's absolutely awful.

I just need to get 40% at undergrad level to get my PGCE but at the moment I doubt I can even hit that.
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Already panicking I've emailed my mental health person at uni but I think everyone is on leave and that I've left it too late anyway. It's absolutely awful.

I just need to get 40% at undergrad level to get my PGCE but at the moment I doubt I can even hit that.

:hugs: You can do it, and once you've passed you're going to make a great teacher. :yep:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: You can do it, and once you've passed you're going to make a great teacher. :yep:

It's annoying because I know I'll get my teaching qualification and I'm literally chasing empty credits for the sake of something I don't want to study. I gave up my week to help pupils instead of completing my stupid essay. It's my own fault but I didn't think I'd get ot the end of the week with complete brain fuzz.
Original post by Anonymous
It's annoying because I know I'll get my teaching qualification and I'm literally chasing empty credits for the sake of something I don't want to study. I gave up my week to help pupils instead of completing my stupid essay. It's my own fault but I didn't think I'd get ot the end of the week with complete brain fuzz.

:console: You drinking plenty of water, and eating enough? Maybe go out for a short walk if you feel able. :smile:
:console: You drinking plenty of water, and eating enough? Maybe go out for a short walk if you feel able. :smile:

I don't think I've eaten enough this week at all. I had a bit of a sandwich earlier and a telling off by my mother-in-law. I'm not really helping myself, am I? :frown:
I don't think I've eaten enough this week at all. I had a bit of a sandwich earlier and a telling off by my mother-in-law. I'm not really helping myself, am I? :frown:

Can you make yourself something? Or get the girlfriend to make you something nice?
Can you make yourself something? Or get the girlfriend to make you something nice?

Girlfriend is at work :frown: Feeling a bit delicate and deflated. I should have tried harder and started earlier. Now I'm in a right mess.
Girlfriend is at work :frown: Feeling a bit delicate and deflated. I should have tried harder and started earlier. Now I'm in a right mess.

:hugs: You can do this, it's basically just jumping through a few hoops, right? You are well capable of hoop-jumping! :tongue:
:hugs: You can do this, it's basically just jumping through a few hoops, right? You are well capable of hoop-jumping! :tongue:

I'm a hoop-jumping lump right now :tongue:
I'm a hoop-jumping lump right now :tongue:

Not an issue! I have special MHSS-issue hoop-jumping springs to lend you!

*lends hoop-jumping lump springs*
Hugs to all. You can do this, Paradox! :rave:
I've emailed my tutors but they're both on annual leave and the mental health people aren't responding either.

I dont know what to do at all. its just not going to meet the deadline.

Not an issue! I have special MHSS-issue hoop-jumping springs to lend you!

*lends hoop-jumping lump springs*

i love you and you are perfect <3

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

and you.

*squishes*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

How did Oxford go?
Original post by Noodlzzz
How did Oxford go?

Was OK, didn't see E which one TLG was very upset about but ultimately the other TLGs overruled and were relieved :redface: Think I've slept off most of the dissociation, hypervigilance and paranoia :colondollar:

How are you? :hugs:
I've emailed my tutors but they're both on annual leave and the mental health people aren't responding either.

I dont know what to do at all. its just not going to meet the deadline.

i love you and you are perfect <3

and you.

*squishes*

You too! :lovehug:

I'd just keep on working as best you can, don't worry too much about the deadline and just aim to submit *something* half decent by the end of today. :smile:

Latest