The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology Unit 1 Exam (5th June) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Feel free to post your revision techniques, queries, worries or anything really that relates to the B1 exam.

This thread is prominently for Year 11's doing the Biology GCSE or Year 10/11's doing Core Science

Scroll to see replies

haven't started revising b1 yet....f***...
Reply 2
Original post by ibrahim24

Lol you got any other exams?
Reply 3
Got any predictions for 6 marker this year? (last years was adaptations) I hope its about the White Blood Cells.
Anyone available to revise through the phone with me ? Pm me your house nnumber then we can revise and discuss the parts we dont understand
Original post by saahil0987
Lol you got any other exams?

yeah I've got 9 exams left:frown: wbu? Only have four next week which are spread out nicely, also biology is at the end of the week so i have plenty of time to cram :biggrin:
Reply 6
yeah I've got 9 exams left:frown: wbu? Only have four next week which are spread out nicely, also biology is at the end of the week so i have plenty of time to cram :biggrin:

12 Including bio :/ and 5 next week oh well - good luck
does anyone have the 2014 january papers?? ?
Reply 8
Original post by partallaboutme
does anyone have the 2014 january papers?? ?

Are they not available on AQA website?
Original post by Morgan_
Are they not available on AQA website?

No :frown: only the june ones! but im pretty sure they released the january ones !!
Reply 10
No :frown: only the june ones! but im pretty sure they released the january ones !!

Ah that's rubbish :/ I can't seem to find them either- wonder why AQA are hiding them 😂😬
Original post by Morgan_
Ah that's rubbish :/ I can't seem to find them either- wonder why AQA are hiding them 😂😬

its so stupid! they release them every other year!! i want to use them to revise ahhhhh if i find them i'll let you know :wink:
I've gone through my notes and the specification, still fairly nervous though :no:
9 exams next week, 4 on Friday alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
the spec is really helpful! my best way of revising is watching the mygcsescience videos and then literally writing down everything he says and making notes... I wrote really rough notes before and now I've spent the time rewriting them! before friday im going to go through all past papers again and probably read or write or print out the spec! I hope it is a good exam!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 14
its so stupid! they release them every other year!! i want to use them to revise ahhhhh if i find them i'll let you know :wink:

Thanks aha 😂 Knowing AQA there won't be any biology in this exam though- maybe a six mark on a chemistry question :wink:
Original post by marmalade624
I've gone through my notes and the specification, still fairly nervous though :no:
9 exams next week, 4 on Friday alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 on Friday!?!? My God, what exams do you have on that day? o.O
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
4 on Friday!?!? My God, what exams do you have on that day? o.O

German writing, German reading, Greek paper 1, and B1! Kill me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same (highfive) hahah
How can I find the Spec for the exam?
Original post by tmartinez20
How can I find the Spec for the exam?

I have done a great deal of revision earlier, in fact I've only just realised that its so close because of this thread :/
anyway the spec is normally on the AQA website or just put in to google 'GCSE AQA B1 specification' or something like that
Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending