The Student Room Group

AQA A2 English Literature B - The Gothic

Hi there,

I'm studying the Gothic this year ('Frankenstein', 'Wuthering Heights', and 'Macbeth':wink: and I was wondering if anyone had any predictions for the questions.

Last year, the day before my AS exam I looked at posts on here about predictions for the exam and planned any answers which I found tricky. Subsequently, someone predicted the correct question for section B and I came out of the exam with a very strong A! So i'm hoping it may be helpful again this year!

Any help/advice/predictions welcome!

My teachers suggested that the revenant may come up for section B and possibly the passivity of women for section A for 'Frankenstein'.

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by BrieannaAW
Hi there,

I'm studying the Gothic this year ('Frankenstein', 'Wuthering Heights', and 'Macbeth':wink: and I was wondering if anyone had any predictions for the questions.

Last year, the day before my AS exam I looked at posts on here about predictions for the exam and planned any answers which I found tricky. Subsequently, someone predicted the correct question for section B and I came out of the exam with a very strong A! So i'm hoping it may be helpful again this year!

Any help/advice/predictions welcome!

My teachers suggested that the revenant may come up for section B and possibly the passivity of women for section A for 'Frankenstein'.

Thanks in advance!

I'm doing Macbeth, Frankenstein and Bloody Chamber! One of my teachers is adamant that symbolism will come up for Macbeth or for Section B as a whole :smile: I would love a women question for Frankenstein though!
Reply 2
Thank you! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending