The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Such a let down
What have i done wrong? My own cousin has deleted me off facebook! We used to get on really well! Kinda heartbroken

Posted from TSR Mobile
hiding, almost had a meltdown in my last counselling session :cry2:
Original post by Pathway

Almost, but you didn't, so good job :console: :smile: The more you do, the easier they will become.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Popcorns
Haha oh dear, sounds like someone was making something for nothing there.

Ohh okay fair enough, hope you get the help you need in whatever form :smile: inc this thread :h:

I like to think it became a game of who could remain silent the longest :tongue:

Cheers :smile: Been popping in and out of here for about 4 years now, always been great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'll be ok tonight because I have some form of answers and that's good. :smile:
Original post by Pathway

Aw. :console: If you need me for anything, you know where I am. But you got through it and I'm proud of you. :penguinhug:
:cry2:

nope nope nope.

can't do this
Original post by Meaty_man
Almost, but you didn't, so good job :console: :smile: The more you do, the easier they will become.

Posted from TSR Mobile

guess so :cry2:

Original post by CescaD96
Aw. :console: If you need me for anything, you know where I am. But you got through it and I'm proud of you. :penguinhug:

thank you :hugs:
can anyone who won't be triggered give me a small piece of advice?

food/ed TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
I like to think it became a game of who could remain silent the longest :tongue:

Cheers :smile: Been popping in and out of here for about 4 years now, always been great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha she clearly didn't know you were a legend from the TSR mental health support thread :wink:
Caffiene comedown :/
Original post by PandaWho
What have i done wrong? My own cousin has deleted me off facebook! We used to get on really well! Kinda heartbroken

Posted from TSR Mobile

People delete me all the time, best to detatch yourself emotionally from it-if you can.
Original post by Odd socks

food/ed TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Odd socks

food/ed TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Heeeey, how is everyone, anyone want anyone to talk to for any reason what so ever or anything feel free to PM or reply to this :smile: And also id just like to say thank you to some of the people on this thread, although i am new member to this thread, you have helped me through some tough times, so i thought I'd try and help someone else now xxx

Latest