The Student Room Group

Any predictions tomorrows Edexcel History Germany 1918-39 GCSE paper??

Im really worried about tomorrow so I was worring if anyone knows of any predictions for tomorrows paper ? x

Scroll to see replies

Bump. :frown:
I am so nervous to sit this exam because I am really bad at History, I agree I would love some predictions
Does anyone know if the germany 1919-39 and germany 1919-45 teach the same content? I can't find anyone doing 1919-45.
HELP I haven't got a clue about Germany and I've got an Germany exam tomorrow im screwed
Any predictions please???

Btw the 16 mark Q is harder cause they only give you two points :frown:
Original post by ilovemath77
HELP I haven't got a clue about Germany and I've got an Germany exam tomorrow im screwed

I'm kinda in the same position, but hey I have a can full of energy drink and optimism to keep me going. I found this online, hopefully it will help!
https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/nazi-germany-knowledge-checklist-edexcel-b-6171141
thanks
I have a guide from school of how to answer all the questions - wanyone ant it? But promise to lower the grade boundaries...
Original post by TheKevinFang
I have a guide from school of how to answer all the questions - wanyone ant it? But promise to lower the grade boundaries...

Me please!
This is so helpful thank you so much. I feel screwed for tomorrow
Reply 11
Original post by callum623
Does anyone know if the germany 1919-39 and germany 1919-45 teach the same content? I can't find anyone doing 1919-45.

there is only going to be from 1919-39
so yeah the actual world war is in A-Level
Reply 12
I'm doing 1919-1945 what do you think will come up?
Yeah so here is something to get you through the exam i guess
Original post by Gk1616
I'm doing 1919-1945 what do you think will come up?

Not sure on what will come up but hoping for a questions on the Weimar Republic or Nazi rise to power. What about you?
Reply 15
Not sure on what will come up but hoping for a questions on the Weimar Republic or Nazi rise to power. What about you?
no predictions but hoping for Weimar Republic, the impact of the Treaty if Versailles or the youth
Original post by TheKevinFang
Yeah so here is something to get you through the exam i guess

could you send me this to my email? [email protected]
Original post by libszzy300
could you send me this to my email? [email protected]

I attached it already I think
Reply 18

It's the same, up to 1945 finishes the war that is the only difference :-)
How did everyone find the paper???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending