The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
And what was the Very last one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kirstymann14
Did anyone else find the car sharing one difficult? Pretty sure I put A and B, maybe there was a G in there.. maybe an O.. I guessed a few since I wasn't entirely sure :tongue: what did you guys put?

I put A, C, E, etc. Basically every other one.
Did anyone else find the car sharing one difficult? Pretty sure I put A and B, maybe there was a G in there.. maybe an O.. I guessed a few since I wasn't entirely sure :tongue: what did you guys put?

I didn't put A, but I think it was right, in hindsight. I definitely put B, can't remember what it was though.. I think I put:
Variety/ range of vehicles
New cars
More space for people
Can't remember much more..
Original post by DodoManiac
I didn't put A, but I think it was right, in hindsight. I definitely put B, can't remember what it was though.. I think I put:
New cars
More space for people

Yeah think I put them ones too! ugh didn't like that exercise
New cars
More space for people

New cars and More space I put too
Yeah think I put them ones too! ugh didn't like that exercise

Original post by FlamestormA
New cars and More space I put too

That's encouraging!:biggrin:
I know I didn't put the ones about being near a train station (or something like that?) and being good for going to work.
Was there one that said it was economical or something? I think I put that.
I know I didn't put the ones about being near a train station (or something like that?) and being good for going to work.

The first one was about it being an economical solution I think
New cars
More space for people

I put new cars, and that they were economical and something like Umweltverschmutzung entlasten... The one with entlasten in anyway! :wink: Can't remember my other choices now though really, but I put A and might have gone for B too...
Original post by Cajoling_Owl
I put new cars, and that they were economical and something like Umweltverschmutzung entlasten... The one with entlasten in anyway! :wink: Can't remember my other choices now though really, but I put A and might have gone for B too...

Yeah, I think I put the „entlasten“ one...if we had a paper this would be soooo much easier haha
(edited 8 years ago)
The first one was about it being an economical solution I think

I thought it was that private cars are inefficient, or something like that. Might be wrong though
I thought it was that private cars are inefficient, or something like that. Might be wrong though

No, you're right! So easy to mix them up... Agreed, we need the paper!

I remember that i definitely DIDN'T put the one which said car shares have their own parking spaces or something
Aufstehen was at 6.20, then cleaning the cells

Are you sure? I thought it said they get up at 6:00 and 20 minutes later they have breakfast, so I put Fruehstueck
Original post by clements18
Are you sure? I thought it said they get up at 6:00 and 20 minutes later they have breakfast, so I put Fruehstueck

I'm pretty sure it said that the guards wake them up at 6, but Aufstehen is not until 6:20
I think I'm the only one who put 17.15 as being abendsessen. 😓 he said free time started at 15.30 or something and went on to say that something (I can't remember what ) happened after the evening meal so I assumed that eating had to come at a time inbetween ? Ah well. One mark haha
I'm pretty sure it said that the guards wake them up at 6, but Aufstehen is not until 6:20

I agree
I remember that i definitely DIDN'T put the one which said car shares have their own parking spaces or something

Yes, I didn't put that one either
Guys I did the essay for the film about which factors make it successful but I got confused about the wording so I wrote about some successful factors but I analysed it both ways so I also said things like 'in my opinion it's not that successful as seems unrealistic' as well as talking about why that's successful, do you think that will lose me a lot of marks for not fully answering the question? :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kayleighls
Guys I did the essay for the film about which factors make it successful but I got confused about the wording so I wrote about some successful factors but I analysed it both ways so I also said things like 'in my opinion it's not that successful as seems unrealistic' as well as talking about why that's successful, do you think that will lose me a lot of marks for not fully answering the question? :frown:

Hey I did that question too. I wouldn't worry too much about it I don't think they'd mark you down for it because you're expressing your opintion and as long as it was justified I think it'll be fine :smile:to be honest I didn't understand the verb so I just guessed that it was something of along the lines of the factors that make the work successful, so glad I got that part right haha
Hey I did that question too. I wouldn't worry too much about it I don't think they'd mark you down for it because you're expressing your opintion and as long as it was justified I think it'll be fine :smile:to be honest I didn't understand the verb so I just guessed that it was something of along the lines of the factors that make the work successful, so glad I got that part right haha

I got so confused because zurück usually means something about going backwards so I thought it could've meant takes away or limits the success so I just wrote about the factors both ways in order to make sure haha
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending