The Student Room Group

Job wanted for 15 year old male in the swindon area, all advice greatful thanks :d

Hi all,

As per the title, I am a reliable, hard working, punctual, organised and reliable 15 year old that is looking for work in the Swindon, Wiltshire area.

My CV and references as well as predicted grades are available on request.

Any advice is great! Please reply below :biggrin:

Please PM me if you would like more information or have a job offer for me. :biggrin:

I am ideally looking for weekend only work.

Thanks again :smile:

I look forward to hearing from you.

I hope you look back on this when you're 20 with 50% pride, 50% humiliation. I can't tell whether this is sweet or depressing.
Reply 2
When do you turn legal age?
Reply 3
Original post by Quady
When do you turn legal age?

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I turn 16 at the START of November 2015, quite a while yet, but im reliable, hardworking, punctual and organised. I just want a job at 15! To gain some experience, I am predicted all A and B's in GCSES.

I have a CV and references as well.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Ace C
Reply 4
Managed to get a part time job on Sundays for 2hrs (£10 total) each week :smile:
Reply 5
Congratulations! :biggrin: well done you
Reply 6
Original post by Samwin
Congratulations! :biggrin: well done you

Thanks. I am awaiting a phone call from the stall owner to confirm start date and times. Rate of pay is £5ph (generous) although its only setting up and packing away. It's a great confidence boost and independence for me! Looking forward to starting :smile: :biggrin: Really happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending