The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Computing/Computer Science First Years?

Scroll to see replies

[INDENT]Hey their my name is Jordan, i am looking for 2 potential house mates to move into a 5 bed house in Southsea 20 min walk from the university its self, both rooms are big rooms with double beds, currently £79 a week or £343 including 100mb broadband but excludes other bills. its an amazing house. get in contact if your interested.

Oh and it has parking out front if your nifty with a parallel park

Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 21
Hey, I'm hoping to be accepted in September but I'm pretty worried about physics - has anyone gotten in without the required grade, +/- ~20 UCAS points?

My offer is 120 points - they've deducted what I already have and I would really love to study at Portsmouth because, mostly, it's a wonderful place.
Original post by drooid
Hey, I'm hoping to be accepted in September but I'm pretty worried about physics - has anyone gotten in without the required grade, +/- ~20 UCAS points?

My offer is 120 points - they've deducted what I already have and I would really love to study at Portsmouth because, mostly, it's a wonderful place.

Yeah you should be fine, I got in with 40 points lower than what I needed last year. (Have just finished my first year doing Software Engineering)
Reply 23
Original post by JamesSicilia
Yeah you should be fine, I got in with 40 points lower than what I needed last year. (Have just finished my first year doing Software Engineering)

Great to hear that you got in still, I hope I can still make it if I'm in the same position as you were - was Portsmouth your firm choice?
Original post by drooid
Great to hear that you got in still, I hope I can still make it if I'm in the same position as you were - was Portsmouth your firm choice?

I am sure you'll get in :smile: Yeah Portsmouth was my firm :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending