The Student Room Group

Higher Administration 2014/15

Ok, this is a bit of a long shot, but is there anyone else out there doing Higher Administration as a crash Higher in sixth year?

I'm absolutely hopeless at databases and I know very little theory and the prelim is tomorrow, fun! :biggrin:

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!
I took it at National 5 Level but I am taking higher administration if that helps haha! Hope your prelim went okay!
Reply 2
Original post by Katie_1998
I took it at National 5 Level but I am taking higher administration if that helps haha! Hope your prelim went okay!

That would be great if you could! I epically failed the prelim, got 38%... What did you get?
Original post by studynotime
That would be great if you could! I epically failed the prelim, got 38%... What did you get?

I got 84% ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I also crashed higher admin this year and found it sooooooo hard at first but it has gotten much easier and the new higher papers seem to be easier to follow!!!
Reply 5
Hey guys! How'd you find the higher Admin exam?

I found it ok-ish, but I didn't finish the practical... .:/
Reply 6
For the old or new higher?

I did the new higher and I found it generally ok :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by qasim-98
For the old or new higher?

I did the new higher and I found it generally ok :smile:

Old, unfortunately! I found the theory ok but I didn't finish the practical :frown:
Reply 8
Old, unfortunately! I found the theory ok but I didn't finish the practical :frown:

The old higher is so hard.. Dont worry though maybe your theory mark will make up for it , stay hopeful :smile:
Reply 9
How did everyone do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a B, which was a miracle considering I got 38% in the prelim and didn't even finish the database section in the exam! Yourself?
I got a B, which was a miracle considering I got 38% in the prelim and didn't even finish the database section in the exam! Yourself?

I got an A, but that's the new higher and the theory was really easy/weird but I don't think I could have got a B at the old higher, my teacher gave us a timed past paper and I got an F lol -

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an A, but that's the new higher and the theory was really easy/weird but I don't think I could have got a B at the old higher, my teacher gave us a timed past paper and I got an F lol -

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, the old Higher was pretty hard. A few people in my class that got A's and B's in the prelim ended up getting C's...
Yeah, the old Higher was pretty hard. A few people in my class that got A's and B's in the prelim ended up getting C's...

It's probably an Unfortunate exam, to get a B is still good. How did the rest of your exams go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's probably an Unfortunate exam, to get a B is still good. How did the rest of your exams go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got B's in Bus man and Mods too, so I met my conditions for Aberdeen. :smile: Yourself?
I got B's in Bus man and Mods too, so I met my conditions for Aberdeen. :smile: Yourself?

Somehow I got 6 A's.. What you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somehow I got 6 A's.. What you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, well done! That's really good! Law and European Legal Studies at Aberdeen. What do you want to study?
I think Anatomy at glasgow or Human resource management.. Depends I'm stuck for a lot of things.. And I've got to apply pretty soon so better make my mind up fast lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending