The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry 2015 Occupational Therapy?

Hi, was just wondering who has got there conditional offers through as I got mine the other day and wanted to find out who else has? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well done on your offer!! :biggrin: I've applied for O.T 2015 entry, went to my interview Wednesday 21st and haven't heard anything since. How long after your interview did you get your offer? :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Thank you :smile: I had my interview on the 17th and I found out within a week so depending on how long UCAS take you should hopefully find out soon!! How did you find the whole process?
Reply 3
I got my offer today! :smile: I thought that the interview was quite nice, better than I expected. How about you? :smile:
Reply 4
I had my interview on 14th Jan and have still not heard anything, is this normal?
I am not too sure it's probably normal as they'd have to let you know either way! But you could try emailing them to see what has happened?
Reply 6
Interview for OT on Saturday .. any tips ?? :smile:
Hey,
Has anyone received their DBS and health check forms yet for occupational therapy???
Hi Reece

Yes I have been given a conditional offer for Coventry 2015!

Cant wait to start. I found the interview process quite enjoyable, as the students and lecturers were very friendly and the atmosphere was quite relaxed.

I live in Worcester so will be travelling every day. I am 27, so a "mature student" What about everybody else?

Look forward to meeting you all

Lucy
Reply 9
Original post by lucygordon282
Hi Reece

Cant wait to start. I found the interview process quite enjoyable, as the students and lecturers were very friendly and the atmosphere was quite relaxed.

I live in Worcester so will be travelling every day. I am 27, so a "mature student" What about everybody else?

Lucy

Hey I'm 28 also starting in sept :smile:
28 in September! Glad I'm not the only oldie 😉
Reply 11
Original post by lucygordon282
Hi Reece

Lucy

I go to college in Worcester at the moment! :smile:
But I'm going to go into Halls though because I don't drive.
I'm turning 20 in September and just made coventry my first choice today.
Beth
Hi Beth

Small world! I am at Worcester sixth form college. What about you?

You are more than welcome to come with me in the car everyday! Another girl Eileen is travelling every day with me too!

Lucy
Reply 13
I'm at Worcester tech.Thanks for the offer but I don't actually live in Worcester at the moment I get the train everyday! :smile:
Really looking forward to being able to walk to uni instead of travelling for an hour plus haha
Original post by Hannah.izzard
Hey,
Has anyone received their DBS and health check forms yet for occupational therapy???

Hi have you had your health check yet? Did you get your ot work experience?
Hi

I have filled out the forms, sent them off, got all my work experience and received a secure placement on the September OT course!! Really happy, although a little nervous. I haven't received an e-mail as yet, or letter stating the start date for September! Is this just me or is anyone else awaiting confirmation on the dates,time and venue (within the uni) to arrive at?...I should maybe ring them!?!
Reply 16
Original post by bobyneon27
Hi

I have filled out the forms, sent them off, got all my work experience and received a secure placement on the September OT course!! Really happy, although a little nervous. I haven't received an e-mail as yet, or letter stating the start date for September! Is this just me or is anyone else awaiting confirmation on the dates,time and venue (within the uni) to arrive at?...I should maybe ring them!?!

I haven't heard anything either apart from accomendation. They said they would be sending info within the next few weeks though so I figure just wait.
Original post by betcha
I haven't heard anything either apart from accomendation. They said they would be sending info within the next few weeks though so I figure just wait.

I haven't heard anything either, however the timetable for the first week is available here :smile: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/Global/03%20Study%20section%20assets/induction2015/ug-hls-timetables/HLSU127%20-%2015-07-29.pdf
Reply 18
Hi all, my name is gemma and starting of at Coventry in Sept! Finally got my confirmed place last week and received my admission pack the other day! Can't wait to start now, just over 4 weeks to go! I'm from brum so will be making a daily commute! 😁
Hi my name is Ruth, I too will be starting at Coventry September and I'll be driving from bham too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest