The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Problems with accommodation?

Is anyone having problems with finding suitable accommodation? i have gone crazy searching since the past one week and its now getting on my nerves.... does anyone have any options??? if not, why dont we all get together and find something together which meets our preferences and needs....?

My preference includes:

1) Near to coventry university (ideally walking distance)
2) En-Suite Room or shared by minimum people.
3) Within Budget (GBP 500- GBP 600 (my personal budget))
4) Near to shops and restaurants.

So, what do you suggest?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
add me on facebook bro

daniel saka
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I am a first year student who is desperate for accommodation so, myself and Sidalaycious have teamed up and are looking for 2 flatmates to live with, if anyone is interested then please PM one of us.
Reply 3
We have options available - 2,3,4 bed apartments with great facilities and walking distance to coventry university... but we need more people to meet the budget requirements...
Reply 4
Replies will be appreciated people :P
Reply 5
Hey guys I'm in the same situation. I'll join you :}
im also a first year who needs accommodation, can you invite me into your chat as well? cheers
Reply 7
Original post by nathhodges
im also a first year who needs accommodation, can you invite me into your chat as well? cheers

No way to PM you our numbers to join chat?
Reply 8
Hi guys,
Have you all checked out our accommodation advice? If not head over to: http://bit.ly/CUHouseHunt
Where you can find everything you need to know :smile:
- Josh
Original post by Sidalaycious
We have options available - 2,3,4 bed apartments with great facilities and walking distance to coventry university... but we need more people to meet the budget requirements...

Can I see a picture of the place because of my friend is looking for somewhere?
IMG-20150826-WA0002.jpg
Original post by ElizabethAde
Can I see a picture of the place because of my friend is looking for somewhere?
IMG-20150826-WA0002.jpg

are there any more rooms available? My friend needs one urgently and is it a mixed accommodation?
Rooms are available and yes mixed accommodation.
are there any more rooms available? My friend needs one urgently and is it a mixed accommodation?
Rooms are available and yes mixed accommodation.

Is there a site or something so she can contact someone?
She can add us on facebook to be added to our whatsapp group then. Either add me Humzs Siddiqui or Celyn Oferi.
Is there a site or something so she can contact someone?
She can add us on facebook to be added to our whatsapp group then. Either add me Humzs Siddiqui or Celyn Oferi.

Its Celyn Ofori haha If add one of us we can add her
I'm interested in this too. Is there any way we can all talk in a chat?
Hi, If you are still looking for accomodation I am thinking I might be able to help as I have a house available!
Original post by SilverSpread
Hi, If you are still looking for accomodation I am thinking I might be able to help as I have a house available!

Could you PM me details please ? c:
hiya! I'm in the same situation as you guys have you guys already found a house with enough mates? if you still have rooms left please tell me as I would happily join haha

Quick Reply

Latest