The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

My accommodation email hasnt come through?

On the uwe website it stated I should receive an email at 3pm today for my accommodation but I havent had anything?
is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
Original post by iolojonesx
On the uwe website it stated I should receive an email at 3pm today for my accommodation but I havent had anything?
is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Do you mean this page which says:

"Accommodation applications will open 10 June 2023 at 3:00pm.

You are now able to create your accommodation account.

To create this account you will need to go to the Accommodation Application Portal.

Once accommodation applications open in June and you have accepted your offer with us, you will receive an email inviting you to apply for accommodation. You will need to log in with the account you have previously made to submit your application."

If you just visit the Accommodation Application Portal and click the Create Account button, you're taken to a broken page (which just has a Back and Continue button, where the Continue button errors with the following message: "Surname" is a required value. "Date Of Birth" is a required value. "Student or Welcome Number" is a required value. "Password" is a required value. "Confirm Password" is a required value."). This suggests to me that they're not quite ready yet.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Do you mean this page which says:

"Accommodation applications will open 10 June 2023 at 3:00pm.

You are now able to create your accommodation account.

To create this account you will need to go to the Accommodation Application Portal.

Once accommodation applications open in June and you have accepted your offer with us, you will receive an email inviting you to apply for accommodation. You will need to log in with the account you have previously made to submit your application."

If you just visit the Accommodation Application Portal and click the Create Account button, you're taken to a broken page (which just has a Back and Continue button, where the Continue button errors with the following message: "Surname" is a required value. "Date Of Birth" is a required value. "Student or Welcome Number" is a required value. "Password" is a required value. "Confirm Password" is a required value."). This suggests to me that they're not quite ready yet.

Thanks for the reply, yeah i created my accommodation account a while ago in preparation however the website does say they will send me an email inviting me however i have not received the email nor am i even able to access my accommodation account because of the broken website its hosted on (multiple people have had problems with the accommodation website so it isnt just me)
all i really wanted to know is if other people are having the same issue because if dont want to be the only one having problems and then all the accommodation ends up being full because i could fix my issue
Thanks for the reply, yeah i created my accommodation account a while ago in preparation however the website does say they will send me an email inviting me however i have not received the email nor am i even able to access my accommodation account because of the broken website its hosted on (multiple people have had problems with the accommodation website so it isnt just me)
all i really wanted to know is if other people are having the same issue because if dont want to be the only one having problems and then all the accommodation ends up being full because i could fix my issue

Understood.

Hi iolojonesx,

Sorry to hear that you hadn't received an email about accommodation when you were expecting it. Hopefully you have received an email by now but if not, the best thing to do is get in touch with the team directly either by emailing [email protected] or calling them on +44117 3283601.

I hope this is of some help. Tori :smile:
Hey, I've just applied and gotten accommodation at Frenchay. I have applied for the Environmental Science course and wanted to chat with people in my flat/ building. Is anyone else close?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending