The Student Room Group

do you find it weird that there are people over 25 that use this forum?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Straighthate
strong lurkers

they have finished education, this forum is liberal and boring for the most part, so why are they here?

how do you know this?

Original post by K.C
I don't mind, but there are a few here that already have jobs and are not students but they are still on TSR complaining about the younger users.

who?
Original post by barnetlad
Ever heard of mature students?

:rofl: no, i dont think OP has.
Kind of, it's mainly 16 - 19 year olds using this, maybe a few 20 years old, so 25 years it a bit old is a bit high, especially if they're not even a student
Reply 23
Original post by Man.bear.pig
how do you know this?

who?

Lol, I'm not saying; it's just some people complaining about a non existent cliques.
Judging by the truly lamentable plight of H&R in recent months, we're pretty much the only hope you poor, wretched fools have left.
Original post by Straighthate
yh, because focusing solely on academia makes you a student of life?

You never stop learning. Ever. You dont need a text book, school or uni to learn.

Original post by Profesh
Judging by the truly lamentable plight of H&R in recent months, we're pretty much the only hope you poor, wretched fools have left.

Yeah, got to agree with this
Reply 26
Apparently OP doesn't know what is a PhD.
I find it stranger that there are u18s who use this forum for anything other than to politely ask questions of the actual students and graduates. Its the STUDENT room.
Reply 28
What about teachers. The other day I found my teacher on tsr. :colone:
Not if they're students, but the non student "old" folk who use this place to hook up with <20 year olds gross me out ngl
do you not remember how difficult it was to let go of Club Penguin back in the day? They may be feeling the same way about tsr.
Original post by Profesh

i know right, we're hard workin' old people and these evil children would be nothing without us :shakecane: lol
hi.

Spoiler

you just seem like the type to laugh it off and play along.
Yes, it's very weird smh.
Original post by K.C
I don't mind, but there are a few here that already have jobs and are not students but they are still on TSR complaining about the younger users.

Original post by alexschmalex
Not if they're students, but the non student "old" folk who use this place to hook up with <20 year olds gross me out ngl

This
I'm well under 25, but even 25 year olds get bored. TSR is a good place to go when you get bored.
No, it wouldn't be the same without them. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Anon_98
No, it wouldn't be the same without them. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, we are wise and bring an extra level of maturity to TSR.
Original post by Josb
Indeed, we are wise and bring an extra level of maturity to TSR.

Speak for yourself:bootyshake:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending