The Student Room Group

PFF2

Is this normal for a 38 year old application? Never had an email to tell me to fill this out.
Edit: Maybe I have filled one out before, cannot remember to be honest.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by random_matt
Is this normal for a 38 year old application? Never had an email to tell me to fill this out.
Edit: Maybe I have filled one out before, cannot remember to be honest.

Hi there, Are you the student or supporting a students application? What is your marital status? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, Are you the student or supporting a students application? What is your marital status? Thanks, Karen

Student, single. Is this form the one to fill out for getting max maintenance?
Student, single. Is this form the one to fill out for getting max maintenance?

If you are single and over 25 this wouldn't be required to be completed. Did you indicate you had a partner on your application? Was this form sent to you to be completed? Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
If you are single and over 25 this wouldn't be required to be completed. Did you indicate you had a partner on your application? Was this form sent to you to be completed? Thanks, Karen

1) Do not believe so.
2) Sent to me by email.
1) Do not believe so.
2) Sent to me by email.

If this was sent to you this would generally mean you have indicated this on your application. I would advise to contact us via Live Chat or via the helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team can check this for you. Thanks, Karen
Reply 6
If this was sent to you this would generally mean you have indicated this on your application. I would advise to contact us via Live Chat or via the helpline on 0300 100 0607 and the team can check this for you. Thanks, Karen

Sent in error apparently, confirmed I noted single. Hopefully updated within five days hopefully, weird situation.
Sent in error apparently, confirmed I noted single. Hopefully updated within five days hopefully, weird situation.

I'm glad you managed to get it sorted. If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending