The Student Room Group

Why would someone stop liking your insta pictures?

Idk what forum to put this on but someone I used to like has just randomly stopped liking my photos or interacting with my social media when they like others’ photos (I know that cos I follow other uni people and see they’ve liked theres- he’s from my uni). They still follow me and everything, it started that they stopped looking at my stories but now they just don’t interact with me anymore - I know I shouldn’t care but do they think I just post rubbish or was there feelings involved or something? Just seems weird to suddenly skip past someone’s posts without a reason..
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Idk what forum to put this on but someone I used to like has just randomly stopped liking my photos or interacting with my social media when they like others’ photos (I know that cos I follow other uni people and see they’ve liked theres- he’s from my uni). They still follow me and everything, it started that they stopped looking at my stories but now they just don’t interact with me anymore - I know I shouldn’t care but do they think I just post rubbish or was there feelings involved or something? Just seems weird to suddenly skip past someone’s posts without a reason..

There is always a minimum of 2 sides to any scenario. (minimum being the key word)

Let's break it down.

Let's look at it from this guys perspective. i understand he is a social guy from what you have stated, liking everyones pictures and stories. Though he started by also doing the same with you, now he doesn't. You could always look at it from the perspective that it was influenced by some sort of emotion and you'd be right to think so, most of our actions are. Maybe there may be a motive but I'm sure it has nothing to do with your posts specifically if he started off liking your posts swell unless you have changed the way you post.

Or

Maybe you seek to find a meaning out of something that may in fact have no emotional connotations or may not be to do with u anyways. Would it have been better if he liked your posts? Why?

Life's too short to drool over small stuff and people that may not matter in 6 months.

Live life not based on what others think, but how you think you should.

stop worrying about him. is he working about you? probably not so why are you.

Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending