The Student Room Group

Would Muslim nations take in Western English refugees if roles were reversed?

What do you think?

To be honest, I've never seen minorities do much for any other group then their own. Whether it's complaining about issues or encouraging developments to improve others.

Their culture is very much different to Western culture on values, tolerance and acceptance. They have more of a tribal focus and view and even often defend someone of their culture if they're wrong, just because they're the same colour. I don't find them generous, giving cultures at all. In all honesty all they do is make demands in my eyes and literally have no interest in giving anything back.

Would all the UK Muslims as well be urging their beloved Pakistan, Bangaldesh etc, to take in migrants do you think?

Scroll to see replies

No, but that's what makes us better than them.
Reply 2
Original post by MrKmas508

Don't be daft! You are not any better than minority or Muslim nations!
Original post by Soray
Don't be daft! You are not any better than minority or Muslim nations!

Sarcasm doesnt translate well over the Internet.
Reply 4

So we should continue to be a dhimmi and do for others which they do not do for us to just say 'we are better'?

Sounds worth it....

Furthermore, it doesn't make us 'better' it makes us weak considering they'll use these views against our generations once they settle here - are you not seeing that with Global Islamism in Western Europe?

We already have a refugee status going on under the noses of everybody; it's called white flight.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Maybe if we promised to build them football stadiums for little pay and no holidays
Reply 6

Excuse me mister! I prefer you do not talk for me nor the rest of the muslim community thank you!!! :angry:
You do realise that hundreds of thousands of Muslims from Asia came to our aid and fought for us in both World Wars. They didn't say, "Not my problem that those Christians can't be civilized".
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Catholic_
So we should continue to a dhimmi and do for others which they do not do for us to just say 'we are better'?

sounds worth it....

Hey if we're gonna keep saying that our western philosophy is better, that our religion is right and there's is wrong as well as that they're savages and we're sophisticated human beings then we should act like it. Muslim nations only help Muslims (if that) which means Islam is only for people who are born Muslim however Christian countries (or countries based on Christian ethics) help everyone because Christanity (ethics,philosophy etc) is for all of man kind. Loving people unconditionally who can only hate unconditionally is the hardest thing you can do but it is the only way to prove that we truly are God's chosen people.
Original post by NK18444
Excuse me mister! I prefer you do not talk for me nor the rest of the muslim community thank you!!! :angry:

Wait, are you saying muslim countries are as good as or better than Western nations?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What do you think?

To be honest, I've never seen minorities do much for any other group then their own. Whether it's complaining about issues or encouraging developments to improve others.

Their culture is very much different to Western culture on values, tolerance and acceptance. They have more of a tribal focus and view and even often defend someone of their culture if they're wrong, just because they're the same colour. I don't find them generous, giving cultures at all. In all honesty all they do is make demands in my eyes and literally have no interest in giving anything back.

Would all the UK Muslims as well be urging their beloved Pakistan, Bangaldesh etc, to take in migrants do you think?

It's utterly irrelevant because basic human decency tells you to treat people how you'd like to be treated.
Original post by Skip_Snip
Only for target practice.

Ah, it's a disappointment to see that hate is still in your heart. Islamophobia at it's finest.

Yet, many Muslims are target practice for Israel, USA and UK.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by NK18444

I was talking about a national (country) level not individual.
Original post by !!mentor!!
You do realise that hundreds of thousands of Muslims from Asia came to our aid and fought for us in both World Wars. They didn't say, "Not my problem that those Christians can't be civilized".

To be fair, Pakistan was part of the British Empire so I wouldn't say they had much of a say about it.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Ah, it's a disappointed to see that hate is still in your heart. Islamophobia at it's finest.

Yet, many Muslims are target practice for Israel, USA and UK.

Stop being Israelophobic.
What do you think?

That's a dangerous wording you've chosen.
Reply 17
Original post by Plagioclase
It's utterly irrelevant because basic human decency tells you to treat people how you'd like to be treated.

Would never happen if it was the other way around.
Original post by Evening
Would never happen if it was the other way around.

My thoughts are the same, but maybe I'm just pessimistic.
Reply 19
I'm Qatari and I know my country would never ever do what Germany does and other countries.
We will never have refugee we just don't do that and never will.

Thankyou.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending