The Student Room Group

What Should i Study At A-Level If I Want to be an Accountant?!

Hey!!

So i want to be an accountant when i am older, but not sure what i should really take for my A-Levels (i am in Year 11).

I know i can google this and get a lot of answer, but for those taking accounting right now, it would be grand to have an answer from someone closer to my age and experiencing it right now!

Thanks,

Ravi :smile:
Im not doing accounting i have just stated my alevrls. But maybe somthing from Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Pysics, bussiness studies or maybe somthing you like as well. But maths is the most important.
Reply 2
Maths is the most important A-level.
Reply 3
Original post by Kholmes1
Im not doing accounting i have just stated my alevrls. But maybe somthing from Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Pysics, bussiness studies or maybe somthing you like as well. But maths is the most important.

Hey!

Thanks for the information. I was pretty much already saying i will do maths, so you solidifying that is key to me! Thank you! I want to also try and keep it broad, so for my GCSEs i have taken Computing, German, History and Geography - so maybe History or Computer Science alongside maths may work!

I'm not sure!

Thank you though!
Reply 4
Original post by Asurat
Maths is the most important A-level.

Yes i have heard - thank you! Do you think it is also key to do further maths? Or is that not too big of a deal!

Quick Reply

Latest